• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What are you guys doing with elevates?

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Doesn't look like they are doing anything with elevate tokens but a) they always could b) i believe we are taking all our items into next season.

Would you use them to update older players and build lineups/use in sets toward 110 players or just hold?

Personally I used some on Edwards from the Rookie campaign. Still have a ton more so I'm saving them for the next campaign that needs them or I might just use them to finally get my elevate line up to 106.

dub365

All-Star 1
I don't think any tokens will carry over to S4. So I'm not doing anything with Elevates. New GTs are coming out this weekend but aside from new promos to keep us occupied, I don't see them giving us anything new. There's just no time left, no point

dub365

All-Star 1
I may Max out a couple of Elevates for the hell of it. Since we can "trade" items to help boost our Superstar, I'm thinking that maaaaaybe higher OVR S3 players will be worth more than lower. So why not use some of those Plat tokens?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Planning on selling them as well. Maybe wait a couple more week. Btw, elite tokens have better price of 500 coin than plats which you can only sell for 1k.

dub365

All-Star 1
Planning on selling them as well. Maybe wait a couple more week. Btw, elite tokens have better price of 500 coin than plats which you can only sell for 1k.
Yup figured that out a bit too late. I've sold all my gold & elite tokens. Still holding onto 40-50 Plats

betaman411

All-Star 1
Btw, elite tokens have better price of 500 coin than plats which you can only sell for 1k.
Another classic EA F up. People ***** about too many tokens so they make a trade in set that induces people to trade in their elite tokens for plats but then value them differently for quicksell. F'ing morons... :rolleyes:

JazzyJeffie

Rookie 1
Is there a list of Players which will accept Elevate tokens? I also have plenty of Platinum, but guys like Hakeem Olajuwon and KG don't take Platinum and only V side and Record Breakers.

FYI, former player (S1 and half of S2, quit then started on 4th of July Event), so please don't be quick to bash.

G34

Rookie 1
I guess you could make 20K coins a day or about 600K a month.

But i can think of better and easier ways of making more than 20k daily than wasting 480 energy a day for such a small payoff.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Converting everything to unopened plat tokens and saving them until just before the end of S3, if nothing useful comes along before

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Is hakeem worth upgrading at this stage of the game?i need for my main lineup because there are simply no good C at AH and shaq is like a ghost in my ah been trying to get him for the past 5 days but not a single drop of him

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.