• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What are you concentrating on?

fexter

Rookie 1
Hey! So there is a lot going I find in the game right off the bat with so many sets. Was just curious as to what you guys were doing first.

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Exactly same question. Can't get a hold of Stamina right now with all that's going on. Which is good I think. First thing I did was max out Live Today! then starting Rising Stars campaign. Was wondering if there are other promo/campaign or event to do first to maximize rewards. Thank you

cire2245

Rookie 3
None are worth focusing on. You can skip and go back at any point and still be able to catch up. I won’t do that 67+ sets...haha. I am on a league so somehow it brought pressure but just play what you think is enjoyable - season, showdown or events.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I did everything and still have a stamina surplus. Doing SD to spend stamina now, but it’s hardly worth my time so i just let it go green. I even stopped watching ads for stamina

This is boring. I hope they introduce some grindable blitzes soon

Wahyukom

Rookie 1
I did everything and still have a stamina surplus. Doing SD to spend stamina now, but it’s hardly worth my time so i just let it go green. I even stopped watching ads for stamina

yes its boring. i quit grinding after a few events. its the fact that s4 player only worth 100 coin was discouraging me. lol.

besides, like cire2245 says :
None are worth focusing on. You can skip and go back at any point and still be able to catch up. I won’t do that 67+ sets...haha. I am on a league so somehow it brought pressure but just play what you think is enjoyable - season, showdown or events.
this game is catchupable at anytime. lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

your wish is granted

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.