• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

what’s happening to the auction house ?

Nothing is selling for me either. I have about 4 103ovr players that just keep expiring for the past week. I've said this before the AH waits until the players drop in price then it will all of a sudden buy them when they are almost half their value.

LionofJudah27

Rookie 1
Has anyone been able to sell any of the 101 ovr flashback players? Ive also been trying to sell a couple 101 ovr second chance players with no success.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
100 bid an 99,999,999 bin is what I do for platinums that are always listed near their minimum it seems to work better than trying to post for around the AH price

picklegoat

Rookie 2
it is really annoying how regimented the AH is. it's almost as bad as last season where it was set up to make endless coins just in the other direction. 103 cards should at the least be able to sell. i tried selling my jamal murray a week or so ago, it's a 102 with speed and i could sell it for 100k? i listed it like 5 times. i'm sure some player could use that card lol maybe not us in here but a casual player for sure!

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
They don't sell straight away, need to be diligent.
this promo have made a motsa in one particular area, stumbled across by accident

Mochey

Rookie 1
Same here, I've been trying to sell Flashback Dirk for like 2 weeks now, he won't sell even with 100 min and 99,999,999 max or whatever it is, same for 103 Malone, I really need the coins but unfortunately they just won't sell, the way AH works makes it way tougher than what it should be

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
Same here, I've been trying to sell Flashback Dirk for like 2 weeks now, he won't sell even with 100 min and 99,999,999 max or whatever it is, same for 103 Malone, I really need the coins but unfortunately they just won't sell, the way AH works makes it way tougher than what it should be
I agree. None of my players won’t sell, and it’s driving me nuts. This current AH is what a free market is. And all prices are now crashing hard becuz no one wants to buy expensive cards without some income...

kirid96

Rookie 1
given up trying to sell those low end plats

what i don’t understand is why golds and elites sell, are those cards actually being bought by users?

Looking at the prices it looks like they went back to how the AH was earlier in the season without saying a word. I'm seeing cards posted for 250k bid & 255k buy now and many cards that have a small margin between bid and buy now.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.