• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Welcome to New York Promo

teamduncan

Rookie 2
Wtf in the warmup event I got the ball back up 8 with 17 seconds left after the computer made a 3 and I got a shot clock violation with 6 seconds left how do you get a shot clock violation when it's turned off and in 11 seconds on a fresh possession neither of those things make sense but then of course they made a layup and brought me down to a +6 so I lost out on 1,200 points from EA screwing me over I gave up the 3 to dribble out the clock but EA made a way to make sure we randomly can't do that

That's the shot clock glitch that I am mentioning before.
But that warm up game seems worse. But my understanding is shot clock doesn't reset on some shot animation

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's sad that Sabrina sucks at shooting with such good stats. I was always going to use her as a bench card so it's not a huge loss but still a head scratcher
Yep a bench card for sure starting from that height then actually playing with her finding out the card sucks made a no brainer bench card that will save me the trouble of Curry so I can go after Klay definitively

That was a fun promo. I barely play the game anymore, but I enjoyed playing with Tiny, Earl and Buck. I wish Bernard King had been before Durant. That was my only complaint.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.