• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Welcome everyone!

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hi guys!

It definitely will be a more user based forum with flexibility, of course some rules are needed to keep the forum in check
however it will be more like a democracy rather than 1 or 2 individuals constantly exerting they're power over everyone else.

Glad to see so many familiar names and I hope we can all make a collective effort to spread the word.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hope don't hire mods from nbalive.gg here. Let's make this new forum "For the fans , by the fans" and not be ruled by Nasty mods who thinks they are self proclaimed forum Gods.

Oh hell no they aren't getting any power here I don't want to say anyone is not allowed here but I'd prefer them not to show their faces here at all they abused their power so much that they are disliked by almost everyone that spent a long time on the forum

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Hi guys and big thanks to aram_wot for making this happen!!! :D

Edit:I think a subsection where we can post stats of our maxed out cards would be nice to have.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Edit:I think a subsection where we can post stats of our maxed out cards would be nice to have.

You're welcome man - that's a great Idea.

We'll make it happen in a couple of hours.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Hey Hetzer,

You can see the subsection by clicking here, http://nbalivecommunity.com/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=69a2b0945daa30217ca6962effe1a92f

We have added this as a sub-cat to NBA Live Mobile Discussion.

Thanks for the idea ~

A

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.