• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Weekly tournament idea

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
So on Reddit people are doing a tournament of nbalm of course which sounds fun so I was thinking if we can so something like that here it will be so amazing

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well they're going the Facebook route because of me they wanted to make a league and have people join it and they would've found out that it's impossible to choose who you can play in league h2h but we could do something like that but obviously overall needs to be considered which apparently Reddit isn't doing

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Maybe we can set the ovr 100 minimum and like 105 or 104 max so that it fair for everyone it will be really fun if something like that happens here

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Well they're going the Facebook route because of me they wanted to make a league and have people join it and they would've found out that it's impossible to choose who you can play in league h2h but we could do something like that but obviously overall needs to be considered which apparently Reddit isn't doing
They are starting it this Saturday we have 5 days to think the idea over and maybe we can also start this things on Saturday if everything turns out right

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They are starting it this Saturday we have 5 days to think the idea over and maybe we can also start this things on Saturday if everything turns out right
I'm not in a race with Reddit we can do our own thing having ours tied to theirs would be a bad idea

cire2245

Rookie 3
Maybe we can set the ovr 100 minimum and like 105 or 104 max so that it fair for everyone it will be really fun if something like that happens here
Agree. I am a 106 and there’s always SD where i can showcase/test my lineup. Maybe a theme like ‘all golds lineup’ or ‘all-96 lineup’ would be fun. That way we can face more variety of lineups and we would rely more on skills rather than ovr.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Agree. I am a 106 and there’s always SD where i can showcase/test my lineup. Maybe a theme like ‘all golds lineup’ or ‘all-96 lineup’ would be fun. That way we can face more variety of lineups and we would rely more on skills rather than ovr.
I was thinking that maybe we could select 1 ovr like 101 or 102 or maybe 100 which at this point of the game Everyone can have and everyone will have same ovr gives everyone an equal chance of winning that's what I think

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I was thinking that maybe we could select 1 ovr like 101 or 102 or maybe 100 which at this point of the game Everyone can have and everyone will have same ovr gives everyone an equal chance of winning that's what I think
That's what I did last season with guys from the top ranked leagues and even with my own league you set an overall, everyone links their account to Facebook, and you make a random bracket I can set it up as soon as we get say 16 people because too many will cause it to take a long time but if it goes by faster than expected we can make it bigger

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
That's what I did last season with guys from the top ranked leagues and even with my own league you set an overall, everyone links their account to Facebook, and you make a random bracket I can set it up as soon as we get say 16 people because too many will cause it to take a long time but if it goes by faster than expected we can make it bigger
Bro I think 101 ovr is fine but everybody have to confirm it yet

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Just a proposition for tryout tournament
16 players(8vs8)quarterfinal & semifinal who win 2 matches goes trough...FINALS who wins 3 matches
Every round should be finished within 24 hours,101 or 102 ovr for all(we can make it 100 if it will cost to much to make a team within requirments)teams should not have any kind of boosts(player,coach,court,jersey,mascott) just pure skill
Your thoughts?

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
16 players(8vs8)quarterfinal & semifinal who win 2 matches goes trough...FINALS who wins 3 matches
Every round should be finished within 24 hours,101 or 102 ovr for all(we can make it 100 if it will cost to much to make a team within requirments)teams should not have any kind of boosts(player,coach,court,jersey,mascott) just pure skill
Your thoughts?
Your idea does sound good bro

Amma

Rookie 1
Your thoughts?

but I think it would be more fun if the starters player does not exceed 90 ovr.
Like this, maybe.

Attachments

• crop_559220946852867529.png
    crop_559220946852867529.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.