• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

We Need Open All Packs Function!

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
Im tired of opening every pack one by one, plus the animation is too slow also!

We need a function to click on each pack we wanna open (just like clicking on training items) and have those selected packs transfer into one massive pack. It would be amazing and it would be like a massive cornucopia pack.

ramizi

Rookie 2
+1
I just opened 57 bonus packs I accumulated during the interim period.
It took me almost half an hour...
But i got the the 80 curry fast J

X020179

Pro 1
Doesn?t Madden have this feature? Except you don?t have to keep going into the unclaimed item interface

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
I can see why they might not implement this for packs where the contents is random, but there are some packs that contain the same thing every time (rocket token, spellbooks in the halloween promo etc). There's no reason not to have the feature for those type of packs, at least.

Doesn?t Madden have this feature? Except you don?t have to keep going into the unclaimed item interface

Yes it does. In madden you just tap all the packs you want to open to highlight them, then tap open packs and it will open all the packs you selected. It saves so much time.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I can see why they might not implement this for packs where the contents is random, but there are some packs that contain the same thing every time (rocket token, spellbooks in the halloween promo etc). There's no reason not to have the feature for those type of packs, at least.
Thanks for the reminder. :cry: I've got a crap ton of unopened Harden packs from playing the first wins...f me.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.