• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

[Vote] How you going to spend your stamina in December?

Which 3 promo you will spent most of your stamina for December?

• Christmas Promo for 94 Ovr Magic John

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Showdown Promo for 90 Ovr Master

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Game of the week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Legends Promo

• Impact Promo

• Flashback player promo

• Next Gen Masters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elevate Promo

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Daily Live Events

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snowert

Rookie 1
Guys with so many Promo running on, how you guys choose to spend your limited stamina for? Let's vote and see

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There's only 1 promo going on which starts tomorrow everything else you named are programs and the Magic maxes at 93 not 94 but what I will do is just complete the objectives needed for Magic each day of the Snowstorm portion of the promo and probably play some showdown on days that elevate isn't up then once a part of the Holiday Hoops promo that has live events comes out I will just do that

Well, this Winter promo doesnt have events, so I will play showdown & first wins of other programs. That will be enough to complete all the promo+ daily objectives.

I think we'll have to play some season mode tho, so i'm gonna autoplay that lol.

snowert

Rookie 1
There's only 1 promo going on which starts tomorrow everything else you named are programs and the Magic maxes at 93 not 94 but what I will do is just complete the objectives needed for Magic each day of the Snowstorm portion of the promo and probably play some showdown on days that elevate isn't up then once a part of the Holiday Hoops promo that has live events comes out I will just do that

Ya, my typo mistake on the 93Ovr Magic
But I wonder how grindable on the 93 Magic

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

+1
Am actually relieved there is no live events and blitz events.. stamina would have been a pain with showdown and elevate to worry abt..
@Stewie any news on ads for stamina or extra stamina events

dub365

All-Star 1
In k e of the GC vids on new promo, the ads for stamina picture was show on his home screen. I know it's a test server but maybe it'll be back. I thought Brian said ads would be back this week

Datboyice

Rookie 1
The ADs are back, only when I watched one I didn?t receive anything. Same problem with anyone else or is it just me?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.