• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Veteran Pro Pack 4999 Coins

betaman411

All-Star 1
So I just unlocked this from the game. Might be a lvl 6 requirement for veteran players?! It has a 24hr timer on it but it's a traditional Pro Pack (i.e. 1 Gold, 1 Silver and 1 Bronze).

EDIT: I'm guessing this pack has something to do with the Campaigns since I've been auto playing Champions Journey and Legacy events since I don't have time to play manual. I also just unlocked a 99 NBA Cash version of the same pack (also with a 24hr timer).

p7FTHc7.png

cire2245

Rookie 3
So earning as much coins as we can before completing the legacy campaign a good idea to make advantage of this veteran pack since it has a timer?

Neno

Rookie 1
4pneqlT.png

Jimmy for 4999 coins.. what a deal haha

I got him as well. Actually, I got pack as contribution from my team mate. That's probably something new, as I remember you could get only some silly coin contribution last season.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.