• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Use Elite Showdown tokens or Save?

MightyJang

Rookie 1
I currently have 228 elite showdown tokens. Should I use 120 of them to get a showdown master or save them all up?

From the screenshots it seems we don't need many elite tokens on the new format -- 10 for each master. The thing is I don't know if there will be some kind of wild card where we can exchange the elite tokens. I have a feeling that it will be hard to get these 100 OVR players especially the player tokens since they seem to be given out randomly. The elite tokens probably easier to get.

Thoughts? Use some elite tokens now or save them all?

Angtheman

Rookie 1
I saw a screenshot where looks like you may be able to trade them for superstar token (which are the ones with the star).

If I had the amount you have, I would Trade 120 in for one of those players if i need one and save the rest.

TPTPaper

Rookie 1
So Superstar tokens are now the requirement for showdown masters? Good thing i have 68 just sitting around lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Save them since you can trade them in for superstar tokens and use get one of the showdown masters for 100 tokens instead of 120 so you could get 2 and then use the other 28 on whatever

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.