• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Use ability token on LeBron or Duncan?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Am going to complete 105 lebron and duncan.. trying to figure out who to put the ability on..
thing is neither will be in my starting lineup hence the dilemna
Any suggestions

Ailman

Rookie 1
I am not a fan of two point abilities, like ITP a lot more. I used it on Lebron but I sold him early to pick up Kawhi later one. Buzzer beater and three point abilities are only worth it for me. If you went with Wade that's show I would suggest. Lebron makes more sense to me.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well if you plan on keeping them on your bench I wouldn't put an ability on either of them and rather wait for the off chance that you pull master KD or Kawhi since you can only do the set once

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Well if you plan on keeping them on your bench I wouldn't put an ability on either of them and rather wait for the off chance that you pull master KD or Kawhi since you can only do the set once
Ya im waiting till the last day.. but I think I used up my luck pulling the pf Kawhi.. but then again u never know

dub365

All-Star 1
I thought there are different sets for Historic Masters and Kawhi/KD abilities.....

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I thought there are different sets for Historic Masters and Kawhi/KD abilities.....
Oh shit you're right lol I could've sworn you needed the ability token for the set because you needed that for Hakeem and it was almost an exact copy of that promo in terms of sets

dub365

All-Star 1
I'm in the same boat kinda..... ability for Duncan or Magic? I don't care for 2pt or ITP but I think it's better for Magic if that makes him auctionable

dub365

All-Star 1
Oh shit you're right lol I could've sworn you needed the ability token for the set because you needed that for Hakeem and it was almost an exact copy of that promo in terms of sets
But you could still save the players and use them in the Kawhi/ KD set. It'd give you half of what you need

Jackstraw

Rookie 1
Am going to complete 105 lebron and duncan.. trying to figure out who to put the ability on..
thing is neither will be in my starting lineup hence the dilemna
Any suggestions
I used my ability token on Duncan which was sorta a waste i guess. I was mixed up and thought his was ITP but is just the 2 pt from the foul line. So i am kind just disappointed i suppose
But as far as my lineup tho i got Kembra with the 2 clutch Curry with 3 Kawhi with the 3 Duncan with the 2 and will have Embiid with his soon. And i got Butler with his 2 on my defense lineup.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I have used the 5 players to get the ability token for Duncan.

The only good thing w/ Duncan is that his 2 pt clutch shot, layup or post is almost unstoppable compared to Melo's or Horford's in the street lineup. I regret spending all that time to get Horford's ability token earlier in the season.

In the end, I never needed to use it because EA generation time for Horford's buzz beater is equal- or worse, over- the SD allocated time of 2 mins 30s, which means you can't trigger for LvL games. :(:rolleyes:

Duncan can have 2 chances within 2 mins for anyone to use in a LvL & SD match.

So that's the best (only) gd thing about Duncan's clutch.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
the only ability worth getting has been Wade's 3pt.. bought LBJ cheap.. i havent been able to hit a 2pt "clutch" so think that they are virtually useless.. i get that duncan is at the top of the key.. but finding an open player for a 2 pt bucket is easier than getting a player 2 the spot..
my 2c's ;)

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.