• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Unlink account

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryOrange

Rookie 1
Staff member
Good day guys,
Can you help me, on how to unlink nbalm from google account?

Hey, sorry you're experiencing troubles.

I checked your account here and it's not linked to Google, so I assume you mean the mobile game. I'm afraid we're not able to assist if it's in-game support since we're not affiliated with EA. Perhaps reaching out to EA's support could be helpful.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hey, sorry you're experiencing troubles.

I checked your account here and it's not linked to Google, so I assume you mean the mobile game. I'm afraid we're not able to assist if it's in-game support since we're not affiliated with EA. Perhaps reaching out to EA's support could be helpful.
He's talking about unlinking Google from a account for the game he's in my league and he DM'd me on Line about it but I was asleep at the time so he made this thread but I'll close it when he responds back to me

AngryOrange

Rookie 1
Staff member
He's talking about unlinking Google from a account for the game he's in my league and he DM'd me on Line about it but I was asleep at the time so he made this thread but I'll close it when he responds back to me

Oh cool. Yeah, just making sure everyone gets help. Gaming ain't easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.