• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

United Ballerz Club Recruiting Thread

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Edited Post:

We just tied #55 and we are really only losing to the top 100s at this point. We need 92+ members so we can take that next step, anyone interested please join or pm me!!!

We have a great active league and usually play all of our 40 qtrs. Many forum members.

-picklegoat

Edit: Only accepting 91+ at this time

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Re: Recruiting: United Ballerz Club 1/2

we picked up a great member here and are looking for more. avg rating is 79 and plays both qtrs every game.

Watermelon3

Rookie 1

I am willing to join, my username is Watermelon3 and im 78 ovr, level 31. I am a live event grinder and I don't play showdown as much, but I am able to average +15 margins.

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1

I am willing to join, my username is MyNameJeff. I'm the lakers and my profile pic is a black screen. I am a 77 ovr and am close to harden

ramizi

Rookie 2

Hi, I am interested.

I am 80 overall playing since S1

Username AnnieGartner

picklegoat

Rookie 2

5 straight wins. ramizi, u are invited. so far we are 18-7. we somehow ran into several top 100 teams already so we are better than our record.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Re: I am now Commish: United Ballerz Club 1 Recruiting

Just beat a team ranked 108 "Grind 2 Ugly" we are looking for top members. We haven't missed a qtr in 4 tourneys!

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Re: 10 in a row: United Ballerz Club 1 Recruiting

Thx! We finally have a group who plays 98% of drives. In fact my dumba$$ was the last to miss a qtr which i never do lol!

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Re: United Ballerz Club 1 Recruiting

streak is over and now playing #47 medved which should be an L. Looking for members to get us to that top tier of teams!!!

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Re: United Ballerz Club 1 Recruiting

Just beat a team ranked 117, actually playing them back to back, has some nbalivecommunity members in it, lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.