• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Unable to unlock events for Volume 2 of Breaking Through

yunweili

Rookie 1
So in order to get the Volume 2 of the campaign, it said that you need to have a ultimate lineup with a certain overall and to spend 10000 MM emblems, I know that the ovr requirement got satisfied since there is a green checkmark but with the MM emblems, I spent 10,000 of them for sure, as I got the 10,000 Xp you get from spending them, and still it said I didn't unlock it yet. Is there a fix around this, because I really don't want to have to spend 600 cash just because of a glitch?

Thank you for any help?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
So in order to get the Volume 2 of the campaign, it said that you need to have a ultimate lineup with a certain overall and to spend 10000 MM emblems, I know that the ovr requirement got satisfied since there is a green checkmark but with the MM emblems, I spent 10,000 of them for sure, as I got the 10,000 Xp you get from spending them, and still it said I didn't unlock it yet. Is there a fix around this, because I really don't want to have to spend 600 cash just because of a glitch?

Thank you for any help?
Report it to EA. It might be counting the old mm emblems and not the new MM emblems

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.