• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

UL 97 John Starks

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Hi all,

I have just gotten John Starks 97 UL after buying and selling some elite players to get the exchange set done.

However, while I thought JS would be a slight upgrade from Harden clutch masters, JS has been disappointing in his shooting from the perimeter.

Then when I put back JH13 back to starting lineup, the shooting becomes better, and I am winning SD & LvL games again.

I am wondering if I should keep JS, sell him or upgrade him..pls advise. thanks...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
He doesnt go for that much.. keep him in ur bench if u dont have an equally high ovr player
On the other hand if ur low in coin sell

timsg0102

Rookie 2
ok, I am probably gonna look at other SGs to replace JS card...I will put him for sale in AH.

Disappointing card honestly....

I also have Russell Westbrook 93 as a spare so now not so bad.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I used him for a couple of days, not a fan of his game play. Decent to profit off though if you built him for the right price.. made around 1.2m building him.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Yup, I am looking at Jamal Crawford 94 (D) as a replacement, primarily because of his dribble boost for the entire team.

*Brodie 93 only gives the +5 dunk boost to the starter.

Once I get JC, I will sell JS; hopefully able to get 1.5m to 2m for him at the very least.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I finally sold off Starks for 1.5m and bought Jamal Crawford UL 94 at 2m....

With JC +5 dribble boosts, my players have less turnovers as compared to the past. Even Melo has less now; he used to be the main one losing the ball once he's man marked.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.