• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

UA RUSH STEPHEN CURRY

betaman411

All-Star 1
I think they miscalculated (since no max MM has been possible with only two weekly passes) but that would be BS if they changed the requirements midway thru the event. Not to mention if you spend wildcards on these sets you may not even need two passes.

Gemilan

Rookie 1
I'd like to think EA will keep the sets the same or make it easier a bit, making it harder does not make sense when higher overall players are coming.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'd like to think EA will keep the sets the same or make it easier a bit, making it harder does not make sense when higher overall players are coming.
EA doesn't make sense so it fits their style of not make sense some have said they lost the contract with UA so they are taking everything down to replace the UA stuff with MM stuff but we'll know in a few days

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
EA doesn't make sense so it fits their style of not make sense some have said they lost the contract with UA so they are taking everything down to replace the UA stuff with MM stuff but we'll know in a few days
Losing the whole contract with UA itself is a whole L. 💀

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Losing the whole contract with UA itself is a whole L. 💀
I have no knowledge of the situation or even if it's true I think someone just thought of that as a reason and it caught fire on Reddit but it doesn't really make sense because UA's Twitter retweeted the NBALM Twitter account's tweet about UA Curry back when it came out so off to have them support it then end their contract a week later so I think it's just a rumor someone started

TomH

Pro 2
I’ll be 7 shy of 104 w clutch going into Monday. That better not change. lol. They did say when Campaign was released to hold onto wildcards and wait for a announcement later. It’s makes much more sense this is what’s happening than the conspiracies, screaming, and general hand-wringing on Reddit.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I’ll be 7 shy of 104 w clutch going into Monday. That better not change. lol. They did say when Campaign was released to hold onto wildcards and wait for a announcement later. It’s makes much more sense this is what’s happening than the conspiracies, screaming, and general hand-wringing on Reddit.
Did they say to hold on to the wildcards. Foolishly used some up earlier.. but then started holding on to them..

TomH

Pro 2
Did they say to hold on to the wildcards. Foolishly used some up earlier.. but then started holding on to them..
Yeah. But I’ve been using them anyway. I don’t think even EA knew what they might be used for. You can always get 10 in store every day so if they become really valuable there’s that.

No more players

And that UA-EA rumor began as a joke on Reddit. But you never know.

My guess is they noticed how easy is to get that 104 with Ability, and it will require more than 100 tokens starting Monday.

TomH

Pro 2
All they have to do is stop selling the 2 5 packs of wildcard tokens available daily @250 nba cash. That makes a big difference.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No more players

And that UA-EA rumor began as a joke on Reddit. But you never know.

My guess is they noticed how easy is to get that 104 with Ability, and it will require more than 100 tokens starting Monday.
Exactly my thoughts I didn't believe the UA and EA thing and I'm confident that they are adjusting the set amount to make it harder

Souma

Rookie 1
7 Master token, 35 gold, 2 master from shop/ day
+(if VIP 7Day pass) 1 free Master, 50 gold token/day + 10 master instant
seem its easy get UA Curry master w/ ability
they want to rush it cause no profit to earn

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.