• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

UA Rush Embiid details

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
9xq4aip9nk131.png

Thank you for joining us in Under Armour RUSH featuring our best shooter in-game to date: Steph Curry. We are now inviting you to feel the RUSH one more time…

We are teaming up with Under Armour once more to bring you a revamp on our Under Armour RUSH campaign, except this time you play as our cover athlete Joel Embiid. As Joel sweats and trains in our campaign events, UA RUSH absorbs the heat and turns it into energy that power Embiid up to top OVR!

bof8r2a6ok131.png

Campaign Dates
Live Date: June 1, 2019 at 7:00 AM EST

End Date: July 1, 2019 at 7:00 AM EST

doye1uk7ok131.png

About Under Armour RUSH
Scientifically Tested. Athlete Proven.

Under Armour is going back to their roots on this one: creating gear scientifically designed to enhance your performance. UA RUSH is Under Armour’s newest performance line designed...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
I've saved all my wildcards, so am happy. Will have some lose change tokens also.. maybe they will be useful this month.
Agree beast card.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
EA_Jenny
they are the same tokens

Boom! Stoked! Ahhh to be a cheap mofo and save stuff, tis the formula @ season's end

Cortes

Rookie 1
Good work with the thread Stewie.

btw SHT style again.. 3 in a row with Horry, Curry and now Embiid..

SHT - 4
DEF - 1
BAL - 0

o_0

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
[/QUOTE]
Thanks and yep 2 platinum so
Not at the things a center should be good at like blocking and rebounding.
Barely worse in rebounding which is the most overrated stat in the history of this game and yeah much worse in blocking but honestly that doesn't matter much because almost all blocks you get don't require the block stat because they come from using that player a C like Magic is OP while a C like Embiid is great I'd take OP over great every day and I remember C Magic in S1 and it obliterated all C's none of them could keep up with him and he always stripped C's when they had the ball specifically after they got a defensive rebound

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Good work with the thread Stewie.

btw SHT style again.. 3 in a row with Horry, Curry and now Embiid..

SHT - 4
DEF - 1
BAL - 0

o_0
Thanks and platinum boost items are similar apparently they like to make a lot of balanced unauctionable cards and no great balanced coaches or jump shot ability cards instead of clutch or BB they make them all ITP

Cortes

Rookie 1
Thanks and platinum boost items are similar apparently they like to make a lot of balanced unauctionable cards and no great balanced coaches or jump shot ability cards instead of clutch or BB they make them all ITP
Thats true. I'm waiting for platinum balanced boost item since few weeks and there is still nothing.. and for players yea, after ITP Jokic there is now ITP KAT lol.. ehh

Barely worse in rebounding which is the most overrated stat in the history of this game and yeah much worse in blocking but honestly that doesn't matter much because almost all blocks you get don't require the block stat because they come from using that player a C like Magic is OP while a C like Embiid is great I'd take OP over great every day and I remember C Magic in S1 and it obliterated all C's none of them could keep up with him and he always stripped C's when they had the ball specifically after they got a defensive rebound
All true. But Magics stats are not "much better" as Ramizi said. I also feel better having an actual center as my center lol. I went for Magic before I saw this so I'm kinda regretting that decision as I would use Embiid over Magic. I guess I'll be testing them both soon to find out.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
All true. But Magics stats are not "much better" as Ramizi said. I also feel better having an actual center as my center lol. I went for Magic before I saw this so I'm kinda regretting that decision as I would use Embiid over Magic. I guess I'll be testing them both soon to find out.
His secondary stats are actually much better at +34 but Embiid has him in primary stats at +8 either way you can't go wrong but my point was I just don't see why people focus on just specific things for specific positions I know some people that for instance would take a C that is only good at "stuff a C does" over a well rounded C even if they had the same stats in the "stuff a C does" category because some people flat out refuse to have versatility in their players and want the old stereotypical roles for positions rather than the modern roles

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thats true. I'm waiting for platinum balanced boost item since few weeks and there is still nothing.. and for players yea, after ITP Jokic there is now ITP KAT lol.. ehh
Yep and ITP Magic the one saving grace is clutch OPJ

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
His secondary stats are actually much better at +34 but Embiid has him in primary stats at +8 either way you can't go wrong but my point was I just don't see why people focus on just specific things for specific positions I know some people that for instance would take a C that is only good at "stuff a C does" over a well rounded C even if they had the same stats in the "stuff a C does" category because some people flat out refuse to have versatility in their players and want the old stereotypical roles for positions rather than the modern roles
A "C" who can actually shoot well behind the arc is a jackpot in this game,specially if you have a DEF coach as most of the time in attack your "C" is hanging around 3pt line...Embiid and Jokic are far the best C in this game,for real life its about coach style and team style play...i think this embiid is going to be monster for a while as we are aproaching the end of the season

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
A "C" who can actually shoot well behind the arc is a jackpot in this game,specially if you have a DEF coach as most of the time in attack your "C" is hanging around 3pt line...Embiid and Jokic are far the best C in this game,for real life its about coach style and team style play...i think this embiid is going to be monster for a while as we are aproaching the end of the season
Yeah both will be great for sure neither has a weakness honestly but Magic just has more strengths which is why he would be my choice but the whole fact that Embiid is free and not auctionable for a month will most likely make me wait on Magic until he's cheap enough to make it worthwhile I was just hoping Embiid was defensive since there's only 1 104+ defensive C and that's SD Laimbeer

Lol personally I just pick based on what my team needs. I look at my team, see who has the lowest ovr and replace that position despite the stats as long as the player has a higher ovr.

Amma

Rookie 1
I thought he would be very terrible if combined with Tim Duncan (heroic master def) and be best twin towers on game ~

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.