• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

UA Rush Campaign Timer Vs. Set Timer

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
Was wondering if whether the campign will end this 30th (as shown in the campaign timer) and the sets will just lay there with no way of completing or they're gonna reset the campaign until July 6 only (shown in the sey timer)
PicsArt_06-29-10.54.03.jpg

If this was asked and answered before please ignore...thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Campaign ends July 1st at 6 AM ET but the sets ends July 6th at 6 AM ET the timers are correct there will be a new campaign with a new Monthly Master they gave extra days on the sets because they require tokens that we've gathered for 2 months that won't have a use when July starts because the wildcard tokens aren't actually wildcards they're UA tokens in disguise

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
If thats the case then Im not gonna be able to complete 106 curry...i stopped and shift focus from 106 embiid to 105 curry in the hopes of completing 106 curry thinking there will be enough time and a campaign to complete the set before the july 6 deadline. I should have known...My bad..😭😭😭

Anyway, thanks stew

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Where have you come across that wildcards are just UA cards?
With the crossover on Monday, we will see I guess so it really doesn't matter :)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Where have you come across that wildcards are just UA cards?
With the crossover on Monday, we will see I guess so it really doesn't matter :)
Jenny and Brian said UA tokens and wildcards cant be used.. which I found weird.. but ya not quick selling them till monday

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
how awesome for EA to fist us again.. the defn of a wildcard to them is mystcal.. could have easily added "UA Wildcard".. anyways, i have fingers crossed as wll be just short of the new embiid..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.