• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Turbo Dribbling gone?

AirKobe24

Rookie 1
So last few seasons had a option were you tab turbo twice and they do like dribble moves and now they don’t I’m new to the community but not to the game I’ve been playing since season 1 and they had the turbo dribbling for seasons 1,2 and 3 and now they just either put it under their legs or in front of the legs and then run.

cire2245

Rookie 3
For me whenever i tap the dribble button twice it still make some dribble moves (spin move, cross-over, etc.) maybe depending on situation or players. I think influencer cards have better dribble moves than the others.

TomH

Pro 2
It’s not gone. Still can get the spin, hesitation dribble, cross over, behind the back. You need some separation to get the best effect from it. And it always works better with sprint pushed just before.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.