• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Trouble with last Chicago tournament event

Altavilla

Pro 1
Same problem as with the last Kezar event :roll:

Tried it once and didn?t waste more stamina hoping for a fix.

I had trouble with it yesterday. Masked Kyrie was silky smooth on my alt but Simmons was God awful on my main. I upgraded to 85 Curry, missed the first attempt, off rebound, passed it to Curry, backed up, 1 second to go, splashed the three. Hope that helps, lol.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I had trouble with it yesterday. Masked Kyrie was silky smooth on my alt but Simmons was God awful on my main. I upgraded to 85 Curry, missed the first attempt, off rebound, passed it to Curry, backed up, 1 second to go, splashed the three. Hope that helps, lol.

Well, it helps confirming that it?s very much possible for anyone to waste 300 stamina (or more) on this event, so I might as well save my time, nerves, hard earned ??? and cash ;)

betaman411

All-Star 1

Well, it helps confirming that it?s very much possible for anyone to waste 300 stamina (or more) on this event, so I might as well save my time, nerves, hard earned ??? and cash ;)

Wuss...took me two tries.

Took me two tries too...

jcrou82

Rookie 1
This helped me for both Kezar and Chicago 3pt to win events - https://nbalivecommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=1019

Altavilla

Pro 1

This is certainly not helpful in any way

Altavilla

Pro 1
I?m giving up on this. Will try to get Mutombo and that?s it.
I was getting close to Duncan and would probably end up spending ??? to finish it. It?s actually a good thing, cause it means my family will probably get real meat for Xmas this year

betaman411

All-Star 1

This is certainly not helpful in any way

Someone?s a little touchy! :p You?ve got 86 Thompson. Inbound to Simmons, pass immediately to Thompson but run towards the middle of the floor. As he crosses half court, sprint up to the spot and immediately attempt a stand still shot. Try not to keep moving the joystick at this point or you will attempt a running 3. The point of dropping to the middle is to get his defender to move away from the spot as that?s where he is standing waiting.

The Brooklyn tournament was a bit of a disappointment due to the court issues. I did get 11 tokens from the blitz first win, however.

The tournament wasn?t supposed to be played on the Nets homecourt but for some reason the Brooklyn court refused to work so they had to make do.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.