• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Trials of Pantheon

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
^
Does anyone know or have an idea about the drop rate of plat Pantheon token from this event?
I'm considering spending stamina on this or just keep farming the rewind event.
Thanks for your info

I love EA?s strategy to get us to run out of stamina due to competing priorities with massive stamina requirement events like this one. A week or two ago juggling Certified, GT and showdown was the first time I felt pressure to purchase stamina in a long, long time (royalty events back in the spring). I did purchase stamina a few times last week to complete certified Kg, but I?ll be damned if I?m going to spend real money to refill nba cash!

ambient

Rookie 1
The whole thing seems ******* stupid, and I'm not even wasting my time. Most of EA promos now are basically untouchable unless you're going to play 24 hours a day and have no life or else pay them $100 every other week.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Without something to grind and sell I wonder what's the point of the pantheon promo.. 5 platinums for even one of the Masters is 5-10 million which most users don't have.. unless they start throwing free platinums at us

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Without something to grind and sell I wonder what's the point of the pantheon promo.. 5 platinums for even one of the Masters is 5-10 million which most users don't have.. unless they start throwing free platinums at us

Well it is nearing the end of the season so I guess they will be handing out free 96+'s and stuff.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
as of now the most grindable event is the certified player

I completely disagree unless you?re buying a ton of cash for stamina alone, let alone additional tokens

It's completely grindable for the tokens without spending any cash on stamina.. BUT u still need 4-5 mill for the elites

Bought the 90s when the international promo was running. Spent all my stamina on the certified event (daily bonus/ads and all).. and completed kg...

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Well it is nearing the end of the season so I guess they will be handing out free 96+'s and stuff.

Let's hope.. but the signs don't look promising..

This live event refreshed today. They?ll probably let us grind out the tokens over 28 days. The live event map is pretty sad looking without Rewind.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This live event refreshed today. They?ll probably let us grind out the tokens over 28 days. The live event map is pretty sad looking without Rewind.

Ok now the 28 tokens makes sense.. wonder if grinding the rewind live events and certificate live events will get us the tokens for giannis

myyoyolin

Rookie 1

Ok now the 28 tokens makes sense.. wonder if grinding the rewind live events and certificate live events will get us the tokens for giannis

not sure if I understand your question
But I did get the plat tokens for giannis from the set that gives 5 rewind tokens, pretty surprising

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

not sure if I understand your question
But I did get the plat tokens for giannis from the set that gives 5 rewind tokens, pretty surprising
Ya figured people would get confused.. what I meant was getting the 100 tokens in 4 weeks without spending cash and only completing sets
And u get the giannis tokens by completing any of the sets under the 'what's hot' tab

CLnikoy

Rookie 1
well 10 elites will cost you around 4mil and the certified tokens you can grind them easier since there are free stamina and nba cash every day.

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
Ya figured people would get confused.. what I meant was getting the 100 tokens in 4 weeks without spending cash and only completing sets
And u get the giannis tokens by completing any of the sets under the 'what's hot' tab

Back to the topic, now that it seems we can get at least 1 plat token for irving from the first win everyday. Looks like we will only have to grind for 1-2 of the tokens to get that irving?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.