• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Trending Players - help to list them all

Harden is an 85 Balanced PG. One of the top Showdown players has him. Nice stats.

Nice indeed. Added to the list

Harden getting a top balanced PG around tip-off is also a familiar sight I think (s1).

That's such a nice card!!!! Getting really excited about the 10 day reward. The description says "80 OVR #trending" but as we can see, there aren't any actualy 80s that exist right now. Does that mean we for sure will get an 81+ or could it mean they will roll out the 80 exacts for the rewards? Anyone have a clue? 2 more days isn't a long time to wait, I'm just curious if anyone has an idea based on previous seasons with rewards like this.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
Are there two new Giannis - an 84 and an 85? Or is it a mistake?

In the home screen it shows an 85. In the news it shows an 84

Knowing EA, probably another mistake,
similar to EA improving Trending Klay's 3pt stat from 76 to 84 today out of sudden. Apparently they made a mistake there, too.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Are there two new Giannis - an 84 and an 85? Or is it a mistake?

In the home screen it shows an 85. In the news it shows an 84

Knowing EA, probably another mistake,
similar to EA improving Trending Klay's 3pt stat from 76 to 84 today out of sudden. Apparently they made a mistake there, too.

That Klay change I didn't notice before looks like a reaction to feedback.

We've complained about his stat being too low here, and more important -
@asros addressed twitter complaints about this -

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They have a Hoodie Melo it actually says Hoodie Melo and it's coming tomorrow they gave a sneak peek of it

Attachments

• IMG_20181012_200750.jpg
    IMG_20181012_200750.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,344
i get that dunks were wayyy too OP in parts of previous seasons, but I keep getting these players that are more than base elite and known for dunking and it's such a letdown, lol. I understand base 80s being watered down, average dunking. The 84 Giannis trending gets an 80 dunking? I wish there was a way they could make it so we can have confidence in wide open dunks, but still cause us to miss more of the ones that are highly contested/contact made. Trust me, I get that it's still early and the actual season has barely started and the better cards are still to come.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.