• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Travelers Special 60% off? lol

jeforious

Rookie 1
hey guys Is this pack TRAVELERS SPECIAL on the store worth getting? the whole "60%off" is very tempting... has anyone pulled a Milli or if thats even possible on these packs?

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Ok guys, I put my money to the test. 14.99 x2.

Pack 1-5: All 10k coins
Pack 6-8, 10: 10k coins
Pack 9: Wes Unseld with +3 post to team and ITP!

So is it worth it... I imagine a bunch of 2nd purchases give you a player. I have good centers and don't use defensive lineups right now in most modes so I sold for 2.35 mil. I hear there are new players coming this week so I want the coins rather than another 107.

jeforious

Rookie 1
Ok guys, I put my money to the test. 14.99 x2.

Pack 1-5: All 10k coins
Pack 6-8, 10: 10k coins
Pack 9: Wes Unseld with +3 post to team and ITP!

So is it worth it... I imagine a bunch of 2nd purchases give you a player. I have good centers and don't use defensive lineups right now in most modes so I sold for 2.35 mil. I hear there are new players coming this week so I want the coins rather than another 107.

Not bad at all :) glad you got a 107 player pull! i just cant afford a chance luck.. knowing me id get nothing lol but the coins you get from selling a player is worth it!

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Seems like a waste. Just chance packs. If you want 200k coins for $15 go for it
I bought two of them, the first one gave me 107 Doncic, the second one gave me 107 Ben Wallace and 107 Isiah Thomas. Sold Doncic for 2.9m and bought 108 Iverson for 3.1m after that. One of my favourite players ever, and the 107 Bird gives the same +3 3pt boost that Doncic would give.

First time buying a pack, seemed to work out for me.

dub365

All-Star 1
I bought two of them, the first one gave me 107 Doncic, the second one gave me 107 Ben Wallace and 107 Isiah Thomas. Sold Doncic for 2.9m and bought 108 Iverson for 3.1m after that. One of my favourite players ever, and the 107 Bird gives the same +3 3pt boost that Doncic would give.

First time buying a pack, seemed to work out for me.
Congrats on the luck. But for most the luck isn't there. You had an incredible pull.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.