• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Torch's - Top 25 Stat Leaders

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Where did that Iverson come from? That was a day 1 elite card?

That card like the 80 Dirk is a tutorial card and both are extremely rare because you could pull them from the tutorial packs but it was really hard to do that and you only get 1 shot at each of them but a guy sniped the Dirk for 200k early in the season

I can buy mostly any card in the game right now so im wondering which card i should get because i havent played this since season 1. Help?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I can buy mostly any card in the game right now so im wondering which card i should get because i havent played this since season 1. Help?

Depends on ur current lineup and which positions need work.
As of now, 90 kawhi/88 Hayward 90 duncan 88 whiteside and 90 curry seem to be the best cards

dub365

All-Star 1
I'd throw in 87 Terry Rozier. I love using him. Inside/ outside/ defense is all great. AI too. I've got Curry but wish Rozier had the higher OVR honestly

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'd throw in 87 Terry Rozier. I love using him. Inside/ outside/ defense is all great. AI too. I've got Curry but wish Rozier had the higher OVR honestly
I feel that way abt simmons.. just not comfortable gettimg steals or running the fast break with anyone else

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

As of now, 90 kawhi/88 Hayward 90 duncan 88 whiteside and 90 curry seem to be the best cards

I'd replace Kawhi with Tatum but I think Griffin and Duncan are really close depending on what you prefer and how much you buy into rebounding

Drowzy

Rookie 1

I'd replace Kawhi with Tatum but I think Griffin and Duncan are really close depending on what you prefer and how much you buy into rebounding
Kawhi for Tatum? but Kawhi has better stats though i saw a video on brian's twitter showing tatum as a real beast (probably got hidden stats) but i guess it all depends on what you want, and how you play, i mostly use pg and sg on offense, so i prefer defensive stats on other positions, even had iguodala bench tatum for that reason, till i saw brian's video off course :shock:

betaman411

All-Star 1
Kawhi for Tatum? but Kawhi has better stats though i saw a video on brian's twitter showing tatum as a real beast (probably got hidden stats) but i guess it all depends on what you want, and how you play, i mostly use pg and sg on offense, so i prefer defensive stats on other positions, even had iguodala bench tatum for that reason, till i saw brian's video off course :shock:
Well, I don't think Kawhi is a big enough upgrade over Tatum if you consider the cost to build each. Even if you sold Tatum at the peak, it would still be hard to justify paying that much more for Kawhi. In my opinion of course.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Ya this was since he said coin wasnt an issue..
Ive heard mixed reviews abt tatum. But seems to be ok for me.
Im actually waiting for a pf with a good 3 ball.. ibaka seems to be the best there right now

dub365

All-Star 1

Im actually waiting for a pf with a good 3 ball.. ibaka seems to be the best there right now

I like Tatum but after the first day he's been real inconsistent from deep when he's wide open. Actually, for the past few days both he and Curry have been inconsistent and now you can add Oladipo to that list. Idk why, bc they all have some of the best outside shooting stats. Thankfully they're all pretty automatic at mid-range shots. And I second the nod to Ibaka. I've been starting him over Master AD & I like his game.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I chose Tatum over Kawhi because I like his stats better as well as history of having good playing cards some cards just don't cut it because they make the player play worse then the stats suggest while other they make better then the stats suggest

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yeah I use 90 Curry, 89 Tatum, and 86 Ibaka on both of my teams and they play great I haven't used a PF I like better then Ibaka including AD but I haven't tried out maxed 82 Griffin which I have a couple of in my main when I was hoping for Hayward or at least Whiteside but sure enough I got both on my alt including a dupe of Hayward which I used to get him to 87

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Yeah but it doesn?t mean he?ll sell in the AH. Check all those bid and bin prices and how closer together they are

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have a 83 rookie Durant and he goes for 800k in the auction house what should i do with him

Not really related to the thread but I'll answer anyways... That card will not sell because the minimum you can put it up for an have it make the AH is 800k and no one is paying 800k for an 83 with weak stats when they can get 84+ SFs with way better stats for a fraction of the price the price caps for that card are bugged and until they get fixed you won't be able to sell the card

Gareth64

Rookie 1
dub365 wrote: ?
I feel that way abt simmons.. just not comfortable gettimg steals or running the fast break with anyone else

Couldn?t agree more with both of you. I really like the scary terry card and I liked the 84 Simmons card loads too. I have 90 Curry and he can shoot for sure but he can?t steal the ball at all and I like my PG to be able to do that and shoot as well... Scary terry can do both but Simmons is great too and I sold him when I started building curry cards and when I got scary terry. The 90 Curry is a great card but I?m not sure it suits my play...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.