• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Top10 league

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Hi i am New here and i wanna know if some of you ballerz are in a top 10 league and what the rewards are.
THX and greetz
The rewards are the same in top 10 as they are in 1000 league. Top ten or active league get them faster. Like my league is top 100 league and we are active so we run the rewards faster then some.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
League rank doesn't mean anything in the actual game besides getting more 200 stamina tokens but league size is what helps with the actual rewards you get from the weekly objectives and the promo ones having 32 active members in say a 500 ranked league will get you those rewards faster than a #1 ranked league that only had a handful of members for example

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.