• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Top 100 Event

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
People have asked me for years why I wouldn't attempt to join the Gamechangers program and this is why because I want to call them on their shit without getting kicked out for it something GCs can't do on a widespread scale they can only do slip ups in streams saying they don't agree with specific things but they can't do what I'm doing now and say they need to cut their shit out no matter what dev team we have we get the same shit every year and that's them screwing players

fexter

Rookie 1
I've been playing since the first season and the game is starting to lose me a bit. I stopped last year for months then came back for the new season and this first promo is just ain't helping me getting back to being a regular player. I don't mind the grinds but I like it when they are realistic. They are messing up this Top 100 promo in my opinion.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I've been playing since the first season and the game is starting to lose me a bit. I stopped last year for months then came back for the new season and this first promo is just ain't helping me getting back to being a regular player. I don't mind the grinds but I like it when they are realistic. They are messing up this Top 100 promo in my opinion.
It's one thing to start it out that way but to change things up halfway through is another thing

dub365

All-Star 1
They dropped the packs from 5 to 1 smfh of course

And you can pull release 1 tokens from the exchange packs wtf I guess they got mad on how easy it was to get the 6 78s and Kyrie they made it WAY harder to get the 6 79s and Mitchell especially since you STILL can't trade in nondescript tokens for a master upgrade
You can use the nondescript tokens for the 83 Mitchell set.....at least the ones I got this morning

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
You can use the nondescript tokens for the 83 Mitchell set.....at least the ones I got this morning
I still can’t figure out how this works...
I mean how can I get the 8top100 2 tokens if the only one which come out from the pack are from the first group of players?
What’s the utility of the 70’s top 100 events provided we didn’t get anything?

dub365

All-Star 1
I still can’t figure out how this works...
I mean how can I get the 8top100 2 tokens if the only one which come out from the pack are from the first group of players?
What’s the utility of the 70’s top 100 events provided we didn’t get anything?
I didn't notice that the blank Top 100 tokens are labeled either 1 or 2 so the blank/ nondescript ones only work if you get them from today onwardsf.

If you have players from series one, there's a set that will turn them into a blank Series 2 token that can be used in the 79 sets and the 83 Mitchell set

The tokens from the 2 for 1 exchange set only work for the 79 OVR set. The 83 OVR set doesn’t accept them. Not sure why the exchange set gives you a generic token when the picture suggests you get a player token.

Last edited:

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
I got 81 mitchell from first exchange in this set...it saved me a lot of stamina and time to get ovr 83 version of him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210128-025007_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20210128-025007_NBA LIVE.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_20210128-025345_NBA LIVE.jpg
    Screenshot_20210128-025345_NBA LIVE.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 201

Xboxmad

Rookie 1
I got 81 mitchell from first exchange in this set...it saved me a lot of stamina and time to get ovr 83 version of him
What?? U get straight to 81 mitchel instead of 79 card? ai error? Or luck?
Me, 3 robinsons 79 in a row..wtf...loss my apetite...grrrr

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Straight to 81 mitchell it was pure luck because now i got 2x turner
Also a league teammate got straight 81 mitchell

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Even last time pulling 80 Kyrie was possible and now 81 Mitchell but I haven't heard of anyone pulling an upgraded master just a regular one so I don't think it's possible to pull an upgraded master

libingboy

Rookie 1
Once you get upgraded mitchell, is there a point to continuing to playing the events? Will there be a set 3 for top 100?

The info says there were be other top 100 players available as the season progresses, but new promos are dropping on 2/1, so there won’t be a third player at this time.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Once you get upgraded mitchell, is there a point to continuing to playing the events? Will there be a set 3 for top 100?
u cna build 78/9s and use them in the 80 trade up set and sell for profit... or keep them as they will come useful in the next promo as the masters need 75+ players

Mckflyp

Rookie 1
Does anyone know if Emblem points transferred over from the first release? Can we just grind and save those as points for whenever the 3rd 100 drops?

dub365

All-Star 1
Does anyone know if Emblem points transferred over from the first release? Can we just grind and save those as points for whenever the 3rd 100 drops?
They did transfer from series 1 to 2. But that was while the Campaign was active. Once it goes away, I don't think the emblems will be saved since they are neither a currency nor a collectible. It's always possible but you won't find out for sure until they reactivate Top 100 sometime down the road

Mckflyp

Rookie 1
They did transfer from series 1 to 2. But that was while the Campaign was active. Once it goes away, I don't think the emblems will be saved since they are neither a currency nor a collectible. It's always possible but you won't find out for sure until they reactivate Top 100 sometime down the road
Thanks! I'll turn in what I have and leave a few extra to test it out for future reference.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.