• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Titan Penny Hardaway

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
This card has become extremely easy to steal from... also noticing similar behaviour from Payton 98 & 97 .. using Nash legend 92 card so nothing special..

Anyone noticing change in Ai performance from any of the cards above?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
GT penny is still relatively hard to steal from. But ya titan is more manageable.. Payton definitely

Recently, Simmons has become easy to steal from as well. Perhaps they tweaked whatever it is that made taller players difficult to steal from. Titan Penny is a beast on manual. I have been having a field day with him since I rerolled my shards.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Nice to hear feedback on his manual.

GT version definitely a machine but all new cards are especially during the promo.

Payton 97 & 98 use to be extremely difficult to steal from.

I haven?t really payed attention to Simmons but ill keep an eye on it.

Hetzer

Rookie 1
@commond Yeah I played POTW Simmons today and stole from him twice by spamming the steal button.

betaman411

All-Star 1
GT Penny AI has been fire against me. Especially at 108 OVR. SD Penny not so much but better with some training as well.

Wish you could auction these...

Cmon ea give us loyal all year players a break, make thes auctionable so we have a chance at some of these pantheon players

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Recently, Simmons has become easy to steal from as well. Perhaps they tweaked whatever it is that made taller players difficult to steal from. Titan Penny is a beast on manual. I have been having a field day with him since I rerolled my shards.

Yeah you?re right, Simmons is very easy to steal from esp in Classic.

Yea my SD Penny steals from clutch Simmons pretty easily. On the flip side, I think the 3? that penny gives up to my prior starting Pg, Mm magic, makes it quite a bit harder to block Simmons? clutch attempts. Magic shut those clutch attempts down with ease.

Yeah you?re right, Simmons is very easy to steal from esp in Classic.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.