• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

TIP OFF PROMO EARLY PREVIEW

vagabond1231

Rookie 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4F9LRZC90&feature=youtu.be&a=
dHitman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKOBs86-BkY&feature=youtu.be&a
iLogic

That 86 Wilt looks grindable for a 2 weeks promo. The 86 Isaiah....yikes, have an 83 ovr tip off lineup with bench without paying is an impossible dream.

Looks grindable and a way to make coins so I'm happy. I'm going to sell every single tip off elite I get and prepare for the next promo.

Altavilla

Pro 1
NOW we're talking!!
(Don't get your expectations high, don't get your expectations high, don't get your expectations high :lol: )

Healer

Rookie 1
Decent promo,but over 100 dollars REQUIRED for 86 LeBron is pay to win af.

I don't care if they put 100$ card or even 1k $ card if they keep giving us promos like this (If it's the same as the one we saw in preview, I know those guys could change it whenever they want)

According to Brian it?s a 10 day promo

Can?t say I?m overly enthused. What do Wilt and Isiah have to do with tip-off?

Yeah...maybe the previews don't do it true justice but so far it reminds me more of Rookies all over again. Super duper geared for p2w, with a slight grind for f2p.

Hopefully that's not the case, and we can be surprised. 12 hour cool down on the elite trade in. Means you can trade up to 20 if it's a 10 day promo (I definitely do not have 20 to trade in lol).

Yeah...maybe the previews don't do it true justice but so far it reminds me more of Rookies all over again. Super duper geared for p2w, with a slight grind for f2p.

Hopefully that's not the case, and we can be surprised. 12 hour cool down on the elite trade in. Means you can trade up to 20 if it's a 10 day promo (I definitely do not have 20 to trade in lol).

The worst part is that we have to pay for the tokens again. That makes zero sense. You need to spend like 275k or something to get the tokens for Wilt.

The worst part is that we have to pay for the tokens again. That makes zero sense. You need to spend like 275k or something to get the tokens for Wilt.
Yes, I hate the pay for tokens part......experienced players most likely saved up coins in preparation for this (275K is still a lot) but they are banking on people buying coins at those ridiculous prices.

Healer

Rookie 1

It's more like 400k for wilt but don't forget that you could sell those 82+ and if u get lucky and get 84+, it's an upgrade for us so it's a win win .

I meant to ask, is the cost for Wilt calculated by the requirement of the heroes? Or is there something else I'm unaware of?

Anika

Rookie 1
I think both are grindable. We go for Wilt first which would require 4 82-85ovr players. Once we have Wilt, we would have 4 82-85ovrs + Wilt 86ovr which should be enough to open up the 83ovr req for Thomas. Let's not be salty about the promo yet. I'm enjoying the grind and how the game is being balanced for p2w and f2p players like me. :)

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Is there a use for Reps? Any rep packs? If none, might as well use it to get gold and silver players.

There will be rep packs that contain tip off set items along with players, so I would hold off buying right now.

Thanks bruh. Was about to blow my 900K worth of reps on the Coach?s pack. Will hold off til start of promo. Sets seems grindable tho. At the very least I like the way they have Wilt and Isaiah as Rewards for the campaigns as opposed to having to complete as a set(albeit that 83 OVR Isaiah requirement is tough).

Is there a use for Reps? Any rep packs? If none, might as well use it to get gold and silver players.

There will be rep packs that contain tip off set items along with players, so I would hold off buying right now.

Thanks bruh. Was about to blow my 900K worth of reps on the Coach?s pack. Will hold off til start of promo. Sets seems grindable tho. At the very least I like the way they have Wilt and Isaiah as Rewards for the campaigns as opposed to having to complete as a set(albeit that 83 OVR Isaiah requirement is tough).

Np. Yeah, it could be a great promo, we didn't see enough from the preview to really know. You can definitely find some nice goodies in those Coach packs, definitely an option down the road. It took me 7 packs to find an elite coach. Maybe I was due for luck, but 240K rep for an elite coach was a good deal for me. I wanted to sell him, but he matched my lineup perfectly. Probably could have gotten 170-200k coins for him, too

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.