• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Tip off line up

Happy

Rookie 1
Can someone tell me the names of the players thatvi can buy from auction to improve my tiff off line up

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Can someone tell me the names of the players thatvi can buy from auction to improve my tiff off line up
The tip off lineup is dead unless you're trying to complete one of the old campaigns

The cards you need are all old promo cards

Happy

Rookie 1
The tip off lineup is dead unless you're trying to complete one of the old campaigns

The cards you need are all old promo cards
I have 68 tif off line up and I want 70 ovr tif off line up so can u suggest some names that can I buy from auction

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I have 68 tif off line up and I want 70 ovr tif off line up so can u suggest some names that can I buy from auction
There are 100s of cards eligible for the lineup including every promo card except for the Earned Edition and Easter promo cards so if you see a promo card not from one of those promos then it will work on the lineup

Steve Kerr is literally the only card worth it from the campaigns that use the tip off lineup so if you're not going for Kerr don't bother with it whether you're a beginner or not because the player cards are all a waste of time except for Mitchell which doesn't use the tip off lineup anyways

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So I cannot buy that old promo cards from auction??
Yes you can there are tons like the top 100 cards that's the only program filter because for some reason they have never added anything else so that would be the easiest spot to find a bunch of options to boost the lineup's overall just look for any card that isn't a base card and has a background rather than just gold or red as the background just don't get any Easter or Earned Edition players because they won't work for the lineup

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.