• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Timeline: Yao Ming Promo

Ailman

Rookie 1
Which one is the best Ming between 102 and 103? There are 3 of each
Personally I'm going for the 103 Street Yao, I should be good at Center there for a while. I've never been a fan of balanced cards for just one less OVR. Too many cards come out, I rather have the slight OVR advantage.

dtam2

Rookie 2
Personally I'm going for the 103 Street Yao, I should be good at Center there for a while. I've never been a fan of balanced cards for just one less OVR. Too many cards come out, I rather have the slight OVR advantage.
Yeah, I will also go for the 103 because he has much better stats than the 102s.

Tomezao

Rookie 1

I understand your point but you have to consider the 102 cards with abilities. Aren't that cards good too?

dub365

All-Star 1
They're all the same. There's a 103 Balanced and a 103 Street, no boost. There's a 102 Balanced and a 102 Street with +2 boost. And there's a 102 of both styles with ITP ability. If you can grind it, you're better off with the balanced because its the equivalent of three masters. Plus it'll hold it's value longer.

Ailman

Rookie 1
They're all the same. There's a 103 Balanced and a 103 Street, no boost. There's a 102 Balanced and a 102 Street with +2 boost. And there's a 102 of both styles with ITP ability. If you can grind it, you're better off with the balanced because its the equivalent of three masters. Plus it'll hold it's value longer.
I would rather have the 103 street, ITP is an ability I never use. I haven't used a balanced player all season long besides the 94 McGrady I pulled in a Bob pack. I usually choose a player based on what I need in that position. The center I use for street is very different than the one I use for lockdown. Maybe I grind a little more than most but I never double dip players.

dub365

All-Star 1
I would rather have the 103 street, ITP is an ability I never use. I haven't used a balanced player all season long besides the 94 McGrady I pulled in a Bob pack. I usually choose a player based on what I need in that position. The center I use for street is very different than the one I use for lockdown. Maybe I grind a little more than most but I never double dip players.
Why would you rather have the Street? Makes no sense. If you don't like his stats for LD or SS, you've got a bench card to help boost you to the next OVR, especially if you choose the version with stat boost. Any way i look at it......3 cards are better than 1

betaman411

All-Star 1
Why would you rather have the Street? Makes no sense. If you don't like his stats for LD or SS, you've got a bench card to help boost you to the next OVR, especially if you choose the version with stat boost. Any way i look at it......3 cards are better than 1
Just curious if you’d feel the same way if the boost item matching wasn’t broke?

I don’t know what it is but I’m not a fan of these universal balanced players either. Something just feels off about it but I know I’m being particular just not sure why. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ailman

Rookie 1
Thats 130 extra elite collectibles, I'm talking 103 Yao that costs 120 collectibles. Also I use different boosts for different lineups, I want blocking boosts for my Lockdown lineup. I want rebounding boosts for my SS lineup, dunking doesnt matter with some types of gameplay.

dub365

All-Star 1
Just curious if you’d feel the same way if the boost item matching wasn’t broke?

I don’t know what it is but I’m not a fan of these universal balanced players either. Something just feels off about it but I know I’m being particular just not sure why. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Minimal loss of boost IMO if you're using a balanced player.

Tomezao

Rookie 1

Is the 102 + boost better than the 103 without boost?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.