• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Time Vault Promo

EvilGOD

Rookie 1
Why TF ea makes a mess always...they made Hayward SG and Vince SF smh...

And you need money and cash for the 92 kd and rose. ..

ROTY PLAYERS

89 DUNCAN PF
92 CARTER SG
92 J KIDD PG
93 FRANCIS PG
few more I think

Last edited:

betaman411

All-Star 1
Why TF ea makes a mess always...they made Hayward SG and Vince SF smh...

And you need money and cash for the 92 kd and rose. ..

ROTY PLAYERS

89 DUNCAN PF
92 CARTER SG
92 J KIDD PG
93 FRANCIS PG
few more I think
Guessing you answered your own question. Carter ROTY card is probably why they changed his position for Time Vault promo.

stan701

Rookie 1
there's a missing time vault token even if you purchase the 90 KD from the store.

(update: my bad.. misread the information. purchasing KD does not come with the token)

Last edited:

Pasasee

Rookie 3
It looks like Carter and Lou Williams are the best two options to go after can anybody confirm if you pick one Carter in the beginning you'll be able to change him when you upgrade? I remember seeing a promo like this last season

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It looks like Carter and Lou Williams are the best two options to go after can anybody confirm if you pick one Carter in the beginning you'll be able to change him when you upgrade? I remember seeing a promo like this last season
It's similar to shaq /duos promo of last year

Hroswith

Rookie 3
There’s no way you can grind your way to the third upgrade token as a free player, it seems.

So, two 91 players is the most you can get without paying.

TDGGG

Rookie 1
I bought the Durant/rose combo. It is supposed to come with a time vault token. I got kd but NO token. I'm furious. Is there anything I can do about this. Or somewhere to complain????
Thx

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I bought the Durant/rose combo. It is supposed to come with a time vault token. I got kd but NO token. I'm furious. Is there anything I can do about this. Or somewhere to complain????
Thx
No it says that it gives you 25k points with KD not a token it says you take that KD and Rose al ok ng with a token to turn them into 92s

benkangquan

Rookie 1
233k for F2P without court pass...taking into account ads, without the 5000 events ...there is no way to get 67k more (past promo calculations have shown there cant be a huge underestimation ) so yes the 93 is not possible F2P

benkangquan

Rookie 1
233k for F2P without court pass...taking into account ads, without the 5000 events ...there is no way to get 67k more (past promo calculations have shown there cant be a huge underestimation ) so yes the 93 is not possible F2P

Well court pass wont give a ton more, Rose is a must have for 300k

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.