• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Thunder Rolls Blitz Event - Locked

bdking112

Rookie 1
Hi guys,

I apologize if this has been asked and answered already but can anyone tell me how you unlock the Thunder Rolls Blitz event in the first Road to MVP Harden chapter? I have purchased more than 5 Showdown packs but the event remains locked. What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance,
BK

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
thunder? or the new rocket launch??

thunder should have been unlocked with the 5 SD packs...

if u r asking about the rocket blitz.. you have to BUY a pack in the store..

Healer

Rookie 1
U need to open all 5 SD packs together, so save 250k and open them ..
Even tho it's not worth it now, u can have a better version of him for free .

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
U need to complete the entire map.. then buy 5 showdown packs..
U dont need to buy 5 at a time.. (I purchased one and then 4 10 days later) and it opened..

Healer

Rookie 1
U need to complete the entire map.. then buy 5 showdown packs..
U dont need to buy 5 at a time.. (I purchased one and then 4 10 days later) and it opened..

No I think u opened 5 not 4 , this already been considered a bug and many suffered from (I'm one of them, even opened 7 before realizing it)

bdking112

Rookie 1
Ok, here's an update on this, I replayed every event in the first Harden MVP chapter and bought 5 more packs and it's still locked!

cire2245

Rookie 3
If you don't mind spending a couple of dollars then just buy the pack that will unlock the fastbreak blitz. You will get harden in 10 min if you have enough stamina plus 400 nba cash i think.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ok, here's an update on this, I replayed every event in the first Harden MVP chapter and bought 5 more packs and it's still locked!

I know this might seem an odd question.. but did u buy the correct packs?

Attachments

• 20181007_105446.jpg
    20181007_105446.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,063

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.