• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

This new design is amazing.

Lethal

Rookie 1
I wasn't going to rejoin this or figure out my logins, but this design is great. I had to give you all props. Its so easy to find stuff and move around to different areas.

So anyway props Stewie and Torchbeak. If it keeps me logged in I will be back here and post. Else I may forget my logins. Which was the issue with the previous community site.

AngryOrange

Rookie 1
Staff member
I wasn't going to rejoin this or figure out my logins, but this design is great. I had to give you all props. Its so easy to find stuff and move around to different areas.

So anyway props Stewie and Torchbeak. If it keeps me logged in I will be back here and post. Else I may forget my logins. Which was the issue with the previous community site.

Thanks for coming back! We are the dev group working for Aram, Stewie, and Torchbeak. We will soon take feedback from our community to further make this the #1 destination for NBA Live fans.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Took me some time to get used to it but now it’s all good.
Great looks.
Great added functionalities, like the “like” option in a post, much easier to upload pics... great work

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.