• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

THIS IS WHAT A 107 LOOKS LIKE?! (Champs - Hield)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well based on the +12 prediction model it was easy to see his stats would suck for a 107 let alone of a player that got great stats on his cards this year so when I saw the stats on the 92 I knew it would suck compared to other Hield cards when compared to their respective overalls

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Well based on the +12 prediction model it was easy to see his stats would suck for a 107 let alone of a player that got great stats on his cards this year so when I saw the stats on the 92 I knew it would suck compared to other Hield cards when compared to their respective overalls
How do you get him to 107? I'm still trying to get enough of the awards to get a 92

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How do you get him to 107? I'm still trying to get enough of the awards to get a 92
Once you get half the tokens needed you can spend NBA cash to finish the set and you train the card using elevate tokens

He’s new and he’s 107 OVR. I’m sure he plays well, especially in a line OVR lineup. Maybe not worth spending money on, but the game’s not sophisticated enough that individual players’ stats make a huge difference especially in short quarters. If you take 7 shots a quarter with your shooting guard I guess they matter more. I can’t tell you the number of times underwhelming cards have played well against me in competitive gameplay. And that’s not even taking into account hidden stats making the card better. The constant factors in the game are OVR and the AI. The stats are window dressing. I’m sure others will dbe agree but almost everything that happens in a quarter affects your entire team and not just one player. If stats really mattered there would be more opportunities to prove it but the game only provides limited gameplay.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Disappointing. I don’t think it’s gonna be possible to complete since they messed up the daily hidden event
You get a choice of cards which include a 1 mil coin quicksell if you need coins really bad and 1 mil is worth over 2k cash then that's something you may want to do I wouldn't though

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.