• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

This Date tokens?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Dam, thought it was from the past promo and already have no use for. Had been trading them for dust, then checked in the ah they are selling for like 10k each.

Xdegenerate

Rookie 1
I managed to purchase an upgradable Dominique Wilkins that I think was an 85 overall. It required something like 51 this date tokens to upgrade him to a 91 overall. I missed the deadline and now have 41 of them with nothing to use them on currently.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I managed to purchase an upgradable Dominique Wilkins that I think was an 85 overall. It required something like 51 this date tokens to upgrade him to a 91 overall. I missed the deadline and now have 41 of them with nothing to use them on currently.
There will be another set soon. But you'll have to start over with the new player or sell them in AH. If the latter, wait until the new player is released.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.