• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Third master of LNY a PG or SF?

combat008

Rookie 1
I can?t see Marbury as a SF...

Is it carved in stone that marbury will be the third master? I was already pretty sure he would be the master cause hes really popular in china but some people like ''ultimate buckeye'' said that the next master would be an sf which confused me.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's balanced PG Stephon Marbury with Buzzer Beater you can't trust Ultimate Buckeye 99% of the time plus he might've meant the envelope masters not the SLNY one

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
It's balanced PG Stephon Marbury with Buzzer Beater you can't trust Ultimate Buckeye 99% of the time plus he might've meant the envelope masters not the SLNY one

i think the confusion was bcz brian said there will a be a defensive sf 'pack' master in the same conversation where he spoke abt the second master being a sg.
im still keeping my tokens for marbury, will see his stats and decide whether to get him.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

i think the confusion was bcz brian said there will a be a defensive sf 'pack' master in the same conversation where he spoke abt the second master being a sg.
im still keeping my tokens for marbury, will see his stats and decide whether to get him.

I wouldn't put it past them to make pack cards especially one with the same position and style as an elevate card that just came out

combat008

Rookie 1

I wouldn't put it past them to make pack cards especially one with the same position and style as an elevate card that just came out

It will be hard to choose one to apply the special ability. I'm hoping marbury has monster stats. Harden has good alternatives already so i'm not sure about him.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

It will be hard to choose one to apply the special ability. I'm hoping marbury has monster stats. Harden has good alternatives already so i'm not sure about him.

That's the way I'm thinking as well I loved the FB legend Marbury last season so I wouldn't mind using him at least for manual play if he has great stats I could use a BB more than a clutch at the moment anyways

cire2245

Rookie 3
Harden on my main because i am sick of hield missing a lot of shots while pg on my alt since i already have hayward there and is doing great.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's LeBron James SF with clutch. This has been leaked in China server a while back already.

Brian said no LeBron this promo plus the pattern says it will be a buzzer beater card not to mention the LeBron clutch card is not an LNY card

Attachments

• 1548817655283.jpg
    1548817655283.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 1,079

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.