• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

TheEarthIsFlat coming to a league near you to steal members

picklegoat

Rookie 2
I log into the game the other day only to see a guy named TheEarthIsFlat who was in our league for about 5 minutes at some point. Apparently this guy is the commish of the #7 team in the game, yet he had to go to the #192 team at the time in order to try to convince one of our higher ranked players to leave. If he applies to your league his whole goal is to convince you or your teammates to join them :?

Corny, shady and for those who are wondering, NO, our player didn't leave :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190218-103012_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190218-103012_NBA Live.jpg
    835.2 KB · Views: 695
  • Screenshot_20190218-103001_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20190218-103001_NBA Live.jpg
    860.2 KB · Views: 692

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
He is an asshole in chats as well he just rambles on about conspiracy theories he used to be on GG and was an ass there too so not surprised to see him do this thanks for sharing

picklegoat

Rookie 2
He is an asshole in chats as well he just rambles on about conspiracy theories he used to be on GG and was an ass there too so not surprised to see him do this thanks for sharing

Yea I thought that was a just a loser move. He isn't gonna succeed in my league but he may steal good members. Didn't know if this should be in the main forum section so people see it or not but wanted to post.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yea I thought that was a just a loser move. He isn't gonna succeed in my league but he may steal good members. Didn't know if this should be in the main forum section so people see it or not but wanted to post.

I'll move to gen discussion because how I see it is this section can be used for this type of thread but it's mainly used as a recruiting section and this is more so a heads up type thing

I thought he was quitting the game, at least that was the rumor a couple weeks ago. I've seen both him and WTN on discord, dunno why he didn't just message him there but I guess he just can't help but make himself look like....well Stewie covered that part lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.