• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

THE STATE OF THE GAME-TWO PICTURES SAY 2000 WORDS

TomH

Pro 2
I don’t think they have a clue how long it takes to get 300 damn gold legend tokens. If they drop two sets again the 95s will require 400 gold tokens. I’m not even gonna click Claim

But the main point is the disjointed stuff going on. When I grabbed an 88 it was top tier ovr.

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
I am exactly here my friend... however every season legends are very relevant at first and then become very much outdated very soon. I think EA is pushing OVR curve in promos too fast so maybe person whos job is these sets cannot keep up.
I wonder which superstar is offered when you go to last power ranking tier? At entering tier 6 it was 99 ovr Kawhi...

benkangquan

Rookie 1
I am exactly here my friend... however every season legends are very relevant at first and then become very much outdated very soon. I think EA is pushing OVR curve in promos too fast so maybe person whos job is these sets cannot keep up.
I wonder which superstar is offered when you go to last power ranking tier? At entering tier 6 it was 99 ovr Kawhi...
They are relevant at start because no one can get those cards unless they spend tons of money. They ignore it when most F2P have enough. Not surprising

GOTW have been outdated for months...when they notice people have 12 tokens already it gets neglected

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Yeah, they don’t give a damn about grinders. I remember when all the talk was about how important superstar players were going to be.
I just got 1750 superstar shards, and couldn’t even level my player from 88 to 89.

It’s absolutely ridiculous

TomH

Pro 2
Yeah, they don’t give a damn about grinders. I remember when all the talk was about how important superstar players were going to be.
I just got 1750 superstar shards, and couldn’t even level my player from 88 to 89.

It’s absolutely ridiculous

they made shards cheaper but didn’t change that you need 5000 to level up one ovr after 87. Some improvement but not nearly enough to get meet the market. Even at 95, the cards are outdated, especially with no boosts.

dub365

All-Star 1
they made shards cheaper but didn’t change that you need 5000 to level up one ovr after 87. Some improvement but not nearly enough to get meet the market. Even at 95, the cards are outdated, especially with no boosts.
Im kinda stunned that they left Showdown rewards unchanged. They're stupid weak now since you can get more shards in 7 days of daily rewards than 2 weeks of hardcore SD grind. Lol

Also weird that pvp isn't something yet. It seemed to be the reason to look forward to this season but I've only played it about 4 times and each time was only because I was extremely bored and not because I was really interested in giving it a go again.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.