• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Holidays Promo: Part 1

ukmj23

Rookie 1
I don’t think it’s “wrong” just different to the first day. We would’ve had to spend about 2k additional stamina per day (in excess of first wins) on the 50 blitz to finish Klay/Ray. If you take the 6k pts they gave us for the make good on login issues and divide by 7 then that 2k is reduced to just over 1,100 per day (using the 50 blitz).

Here’s the math I came up with (surely there’s an error in there somewhere 😜):
1680 pts per first win x 3/day x 7 days = 35,280 pts
10 ads x 150 pts/ad x 7 days = 10,500 pts

60,000 pts - 35,280 pts - 10,500 pts = 14,220 pts additional required.

14,220/53 (pts per 50 blitz with Kemp) = 269 blitzes

269 x 50 = 13,450 stamina / 7 = 1,922 stamina per day

Since we got the make good of 6k pts, the requirement drops to 14,220 - 6,000 = 8,220 pts

So that’s 8,220/53 = 156 blitzes x 50 stamina = 7,755 stamina.

7,755/7 = 1,108 additional stamina per day on the 50 blitzes.
Just to keep it simple imo:
1. EA needs to respect the 1st bonus as per description and what they started with originally on Day 1. Shady business as always by EA. We have seen too much bait and switch in the past, albeit some more blatant than others.
2. The make up good was for their once again a fabulous screwup of a promo start. (They have saved the best for last this time with tons of accounts not being able to still login after 4-5 days with the start of the promo. Lots of top leagues are affected.) The makeup good was mainly intended for all the complaints that people couldn't login on Day 1 so for those who missed Day 1 to have not missed out on the 1st day progress due to EA's fantastic coding skills.
3. The makeup good is 6k but we are loosing since Day 2 1200 total ornaments per day (in each 8hour cycle 400 loss) compared to Day 1's 1st win bonuses which followed the 1st win bonus reward as per description even still stated in their respective live events. Promo Part 1 is 7 days and the last 6 days cost us a loss of 6*1200= 7200 total ornaments because EA changed it on Day 2 (without even bothering to tell us) but they gave us as a makeup good of 6k. So we loose 1200 and EA trying to look like they are an honorable makeup good company.
4. The loss for holiday spirits as per point 3. is bigger considering the 5% boost by Kemp.

ukmj23

Rookie 1
anyone get rudolph yet?
I grinded only the 1st two, Dasher and Dancer, so far.
Sorry, I misunderstood ur question at first. Rudolph brings Reindeer association in general in my mind somehow. 🙄 But promo wise Rudolph is the last token. It hit me after I responded.

Last edited:

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I grinded only the 1st two, Dasher and Dancer.
Sorry, I misunderstood ur question at first. Rudolph brings Reindeer association in general in my mind somehow. 🙄 But promo wise Rudolph is the last token. It hit me after I responded.
lucky pull, or hours of grinding?

ukmj23

Rookie 1
lucky pull, or hours of grinding?
I don't think you can pull the reindeer tokens and it seems each reindeer tokens unlocked by the holiday spirit progression bar are already predetermined following the sequence of the 115 Curry set.
Grinding casually here and there in addition to not missing any 1st wins, ads and kemp boost and the 6k make up good let me reach 56k holiday spirit already, which was enough to unlock already Dasher and Dancer Reindeer tokens.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I don't think you can pull the reindeer tokens and it seems each reindeer tokens unlocked by the holiday spirit progression bar are already predetermined following the sequence of the 115 Curry set.
Grinding casually here and there in addition with not missing any 1st wins, ads and kemp boost and the 6k make up good let me reach 56k holiday spirit already, which was enough to unlock already Dasher and Dancer Reindeer tokens.
im only doing the first wins only, i only have kemp, i wanted to grind some but between work and the high stamina events i only did like 2

ukmj23

Rookie 1
im only doing the first wins only, i only have kemp, i wanted to grind some but between work and the high stamina events i only did like 2
So far Kemp is the only boosting player, at least I have come across so far, so you are not missing out on anything there in the boosting compartment. The high stamina events don't give the same rewards proportionally like the two 50 stamina ones though, in case you want to maximize your rewards for stamina spent when you do have time.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
So far Kemp is the only boosting player, at least I have come across so far, so you are not missing out on anything there in the boosting compartment. The high stamina events don't give the same rewards proportionally like the two 50 stamina ones though.
i was trying to spend time to do the 50 stamina ones, because 2 of them are more than 1 100,
mainly wanted to get the world tour points which expands beyond 120k in the campaign

ukmj23

Rookie 1
i was trying to spend time to do the 50 stamina ones, because 2 of them are more than 1 100,
mainly wanted to get the world tour points which expands beyond 120k in the campaign
120k should be easily achievable with all daily 1st wins, kemp boost and bonus holiday spirit from ads throughout what I assume is a minimum 3 weeks overall promo.

Spyda9man

Pro 2
120k should be easily achievable with all daily 1st wins, kemp boost and bonus holiday spirit from ads throughout what I assume is a minimum 3 weeks overall promo.
i been doing the 3 a day 1st wins on each 5/6 events, and the daily ads/coins with the 6k freebie, i only have 46593

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Bought the daily ones at 150 nba cash daily. then warm up events. now reached over 56k points.
You're better off buying stamina it gives 1200 points of each without Kemp for 300 cash compared to 500 of each for 150 cash never buy points with cash because they always give you less value than buying stamina if you don't have saved stamina but if you do then avoid spending cash on stamina and especially on points for the aforementioned reason

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
You're better off buying stamina it gives 1200 points of each without Kemp for 300 cash compared to 500 of each for 150 cash never buy points with cash because they always give you less value than buying stamina if you don't have saved stamina but if you do then avoid spending cash on stamina and especially on points for the aforementioned reason
why 1,200 points for each from stamina refill? pack in store is 500 points each for 150 cash X 2 days thats 1,000 points each for 300 NBA cash. buying stamina refill is only 600 stamina for 300 NBA cash. which gives only 600 points each per 300 cash stamina refill. I could be wrong though but that was my rationale

betaman411

All-Star 1
why 1,200 points for each from stamina refill? pack in store is 500 points each for 150 cash X 2 days thats 1,000 points each for 300 NBA cash. buying stamina refill is only 600 stamina for 300 NBA cash. which gives only 600 points each per 300 cash stamina refill. I could be wrong though but that was my rationale
I think he missed the BOGO pack.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sorry I was a little out of my mind last night idk why I combined both points from the events and then doubled them as if I didn't just accidentally combine them

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.