• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Heist

benkangquan

Rookie 1
I pulled 24 Royal from 149 tries. Had one super coach before (clutch) so I sold the first one for 14 mil (champ) and currently trying to sell the 2nd (crunch)

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
I feel like giving up, I have 230000 coins left, I don't have stamina,I'm out of NBA cash and I don't want to spend any money,how can you advise me
Screenshot_20200722-102253.png
i did my best but it's failed to get to 103

dub365

All-Star 1
I feel like giving up, I have 230000 coins left, I don't have stamina,I'm out of NBA cash and I don't want to spend any money,how can you advise me View attachment 4741 i did my best but it's failed to get to 103
What are you talking about? You get a free 100 from the exchange set tomorrow and you can grind for at least 1 more 100 by playing some SD tomorrow. Use those and one of the 100s on your bench and you'll have another 102. Boom done. At most you'll have to spend 20k coins on a couple re-rolls. You're there

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
What are you talking about? You get a free 100 from the exchange set tomorrow and you can grind for at least 1 more 100 by playing some SD tomorrow. Use those and one of the 100s on your bench and you'll have another 102. Boom done. At most you'll have to spend 20k coins on a couple re-rolls. You're there
Thanks bro that's a good idea, I was out of moves thanks for helping me. I have grided until I have lost my mind.

Alex

Rookie 1
I feel like giving up, I have 230000 coins left, I don't have stamina,I'm out of NBA cash and I don't want to spend any money,how can you advise me View attachment 4741 i did my best but it's failed to get to 103
Do what Dub said but first try it by putting Payton on the bench and Stockton in the starting lineup and see what happens. Anyway u still have time for 1 more 102 ovr player.

Naveen

Rookie 1
Butler boosts to a 107 when mitchell is on the bench. I 've experienced it with other players too. When you have 40+ boosts and mitchell on the bench it boosts the ovr of the active player by +1 while mitchell itself boosts to a 106. But i've realized it's not the number of boosts they get, because having mitchell on the bench only gives mitchell like 20+ boosts. Moving him to the main lineup doesn't boost it to a 106 athough it gains like 40+ boosts. And butler also won't boost to a 107, when mitchell is replaced with harden. What is actually the logic behind a players ovr being boosted by +1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-22-18-43-06.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-22-18-43-06.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 247
  • Screenshot_2020-07-22-18-46-10.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-22-18-46-10.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 238

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Bros finally have made it, thanks Alex, ur help is highly appreciated. View attachment 4746

Nice!

I’ve used Butler quite a lot the past days. It’s the first Butler card this season that is actually a reliable shooter. So far, Harden is still better at shooting 3’s, but Butler’s handle seems a bit better in manual. It’s harder for the opponent to steal from him, while he gets quite a few steals himself.

Haven’t tested his AI much yet, but for manual he’s pretty good. So good that I might just try and start him over 107 Iverson in my ultimate lineup. He’s basically Kawhi at SG.

Just don’t expect him to grab any rebounds. Or even try.

Santoz pg

Rookie 1
Nice!

I’ve used Butler quite a lot the past days. It’s the first Butler card this season that is actually a reliable shooter. So far, Harden is still better at shooting 3’s, but Butler’s handle seems a bit better in manual. It’s harder for the opponent to steal from him, while he gets quite a few steals himself.

Haven’t tested his AI much yet, but for manual he’s pretty good. So good that I might just try and start him over 107 Iverson in my ultimate lineup. He’s basically Kawhi at SG.

Just don’t expect him to grab any rebounds. Or even try.
He's not missing 3points, he has been improved I'm beating 107 players by shooting with Butler,those that have him can tell you, you just need to stay at a far distance then take shot such that even if they jump they will not reach him.
Screenshot_20200722-110518.png
Screenshot_20200722-050929.png
Screenshot_20200720-084452.png
butler is fine with 3points I'm enjoying playing with him.he's good. + I need a top league to join

man, it’s lit! I did it this noon, five ******* rereolls but man got Pippen, man got the guy I need and want. Thank you, EA. Now I have butler too

Attachments

• EFBD23C3-DD84-4478-8970-031B54585F67.png
    EFBD23C3-DD84-4478-8970-031B54585F67.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 241

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Butler boosts to a 107 when mitchell is on the bench. I 've experienced it with other players too. When you have 40+ boosts and mitchell on the bench it boosts the ovr of the active player by +1 while mitchell itself boosts to a 106. But i've realized it's not the number of boosts they get, because having mitchell on the bench only gives mitchell like 20+ boosts. Moving him to the main lineup doesn't boost it to a 106 athough it gains like 40+ boosts. And butler also won't boost to a 107, when mitchell is replaced with harden. What is actually the logic behind a players ovr being boosted by +1.
Mitchell has the position boost so it only affects card overall when he's on the bench since boosts by starters don't affect card overall they just affect lineup overall

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hey Stewie did u get an AD?
Yep it only took 280 tries smfh but oh well coins come and go I'm still at a very comfortable spot I just have to get over my impulses I tell people to follow the right advice even if i can't stop myself from not following my own advice lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.