• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The cost of training Embiid is potentially mind blowing.

According to this Game Changer's video, it costs roughly 1.5M coins to level Embiid up to an 82.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5gZ-WhLpHc&t=98s

I have no idea how high he will go throughout the season but if he eventually becomes a platinum card then the total cost of training him throughout the season is mind-boggling.

What is the most anyone spent on training a card last season?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Think they were spending abt 12 million per 100+ platinum.. dont know if this was only coins.. tp is a whole other issue

edlllpt

Pro 1
Embiid's 25k for lvl2 already looked too much, so no surprise that it gets worse.

Btw, about Embiid, he always has his defensive icon visible on offense.
Does that have any impact in game compared to other centers?

Cortes

Rookie 1
This is almost 100k to make him 78ov.. you can have solid 79ov center for 30-35k.

Well FWIW Embiid is way better at 75 then any C under 80 overall
True, he looks solid on paper comparing to others with similar overall but I was using few 77-79 centers (and 76 Embiid too) and they all are crap (at least I can't see much difference in gameplay, Embiid is just better shooter than most of them but not many of us shoot with centers).
We can't even sell our elites (I was lucky at start and sold one but that's just it), so almost 100k for 3ov points for gold-alike player is a crime.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, at this point it is impractical to train embiid for most of us given that earning coin is very difficult. Maybe when the time comes that i have already enough coin to train him to 80 my team is already at 85 ovr.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This is almost 100k to make him 78ov.. you can have solid 79ov center for 30-35k.

Well FWIW Embiid is way better at 75 then any C under 80 overall
True, he looks solid on paper comparing to others with similar overall but I was using few 77-79 centers (and 76 Embiid too) and they all are crap (at least I can't see much difference in gameplay, Embiid is just better shooter than most of them but not many of us shoot with centers).
We can't even sell our elites (I was lucky at start and sold one but that's just it), so almost 100k for 3ov points for gold-alike player is a crime.

Yeah but you don't have to shoot with him his defense and rebounding is better then the other C's as well but the shooting does help because his AI will make it rain if given the chance

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
i took the punt and bunted him up to 78.. 3pters w/ +20.. 66%

i cant see him costing 1.5m either... f' the gamechangers...

ramizi

Rookie 2
What does this mean '1000 challenges' for the next phase?
What kind of challenges? How can I tell how many I have?

edlllpt

Pro 1
What does this mean '1000 challenges' for the next phase?
What kind of challenges? How can I tell how many I have?

in the achievements page, the first achievement visible is counting exactly that.
I think it counts every live event as I'm already close to 500

For Embiid, the 75 get loose wins are the ones take will take a while to get

lsfchrisam

Rookie 1
I think every level increases the training cost by 10k coins. Level 4 costs 40k coins and so i assume Level 5 will cost 50k coins and so forth. Thus to train up to Level 8, it will take around 350k coins? Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure the stats and coins put in will be better than any elite C cards.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.