• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Christmas in July campaign

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Are those players upgradable? looking at the event time log it looks like the first time you'll be able to play that is at 12 p.m. today is that what everybody else is seeing?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What are you taking about please don't make misleading titles when you explain what you're talking about your title will be changed because there is no "Christmas in July" promo

chappy

Rookie 1
It was removed I guess.....after the reset/maintenance this morning when you opened "Campaigns" included in the "expired" campaigns along with the bulls and space promo was one called Christmas in July that (Photos of Lebron and Steph), and said you could get a 103 player and had the same snowflake animation on the back of the card....

It's not there now.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
What are you taking about please don't make misleading titles when you explain what you're talking about your title will be changed because there is no "Christmas in July" promo
From 6:30 a.m. till 7:15 a.m. today right next to the new promo I had a promo that said Christmas in July it had Steph Curry and LeBron James 103 cards I was able to click on it and play one event then it said that I need to wait till 12 p.m. today now it's gone

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
From 6:30 a.m. till 7:15 a.m. today right next to the new promo I had a promo that said Christmas in July it had Steph Curry and LeBron James 103 cards I was able to click on it and play one event then it said that I need to wait till 12 p.m. today now it's gone
That's a campaign not a promo and it was taken out as of now there is nothing on it

Pasasee

Rookie 3
It let me click on the event it would start the event and then not going anywhere and I have to shut down the app so I guess that's not technically play.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It let me click on the event it would start the event and then not going anywhere and I have to shut down the app so I guess that's not technically play.
It accidentally was put in early it will come within the next couple of days it's the same as all the other campaigns that run during promos... Play an event once to get a token and that with all of the events when they unlock than put the teens in a set for a player

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Has anyone been able to get the tokens for the Christmas in July I don't have a map or anything to play to get the tokens is this the case for everybody?

X020179

Pro 1
Has anyone been able to get the tokens for the Christmas in July I don't have a map or anything to play to get the tokens is this the case for everybody?
Nope either EA messed up and it wasn’t supposed to release today or EA messed up and it just didn’t release as intended

chappy

Rookie 1
No ghosts that was the past, present, future campaign.

This one was a one or maybe two day event with players with position boosts.

107 ovr Ghost cards are probably the reason there arent any other 107 with ability.

But I guess the Ghost will be store exclusive

The campaign is tomorrow as planned (25th, Summer X-Mas day)

chappy

Rookie 1
my apologies I didn't see that screen.

Hopefully these players will be included in the bulk mystery gift exchange.....as I had like 40+ gifts after getting KD and Kawhi masters and the Steph and Kawhi 106 Illustrated players there wasn't any point to opening any more.....given a 4 week timer I decided to sit on 20 gifts which I'll open in 6 days.

dub365

All-Star 1
my apologies I didn't see that screen.

Hopefully these players will be included in the bulk mystery gift exchange.....as I had like 40+ gifts after getting KD and Kawhi masters and the Steph and Kawhi 106 Illustrated players there wasn't any point to opening any more.....given a 4 week timer I decided to sit on 20 gifts which I'll open in 6 days.
Those gifts are good for something new? Damn

chappy

Rookie 1
I honestly don't know but I'm hopeful. Worst case I get a bunch more useless illustrated players and perhaps some duplicate 106's to utilize towards getting 110 Kawhi.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.