• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

The Best PG Poll

Who is the Best PG Right Now?

• 87 ovr Scary Terry

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 87 ovr Kyrie Irving

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 86 ovr Derrick Rose

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 85 ovr Chris Paul

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 85 ovr James Harden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 84 ovr Ben Simmons

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Stryker377

Rookie 1
I know there was a thread about the best pg right now but I wanted to make it into a poll so we can have a true display of everyone?s opinions. (If you have another choice for best pg, just list it in the comments)

edlllpt

Pro 1
Isiah Thomas and Nate Archibald also being snubbed :p

I don't think the difference between any of these is substantial from what I could see so far. Specially if we eliminate the team-ovr factor

Maybe Chris Paul is a bit below the rest (high % of turnovers on bad passes and letting you steal, not a realistic for CP3)

ukmj23

Rookie 1
Maybe also split the poll into 2 categories: AI wise and manual wise. My manual PG for example doesn't have my trust to be left for tougher lvl matches as AI.

MagicFans

Rookie 1
I've tried IT, CP, and Simmons
Among these 3 IT works best for me, more well rounded
CP has nice 3pt stats
I heard ppl saying Simmons has good AI but I couldn't feel the difference

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.