• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Terror trail 3 impossible to win

Anyone else have this problem? For the terror trial 3, it is impossible to win. 5 open shots but the event is so hard and rigged. What should I do to beat the event?

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I've done it 5 times so far and been 1 short each time. Bloody annoying waste of stamina.

Brian says they will be adding more time to the event on the 29th.

https://old.reddit.com/r/NBAForums/comments/9r9ky0/rigged_event_in_new_room/e8gbmq3/

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I did it first try on both teams 1 with base LeBron and the other with 80 OSM LeBron using slide shooting

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I did it first try on both teams 1 with base LeBron and the other with 80 OSM LeBron using slide shooting
Weirdly had a missed attempt on the harden event and the blitz Halloween event. Even had an airball.. maybe something is up with the game.. hence Brian's response of trying to figure out what's wrong

Weirdly had a missed attempt on the harden event and the blitz Halloween event. Even had an airball.. maybe something is up with the game.. hence Brian's response of trying to figure out what's wrong

That 40 stamina Harden was such a pain to grind because you randomly miss perfect shots and have to chase the rebound..they used the exact same event for the East Easy Blitz which makes it anything but easy with such little time.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
got it 2nd attempt, as thought there may be a formula to which you have 2 complete first.. try this, posted it yesterday:

if u number the sports starting @ the top as 1, (hence @ the bottom as 5):

try this order: 2, 3, 1, 4, 5

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
Brian says they will be adding more time to the event on the 29th.

https://old.reddit.com/r/NBAForums/comments/9r9ky0/rigged_event_in_new_room/e8gbmq3/

This is great and all but seriously, does no one actually bother testing the events? I knew the first time i played it that something was up because missing a perfect release open shot in a drill never happens (at least not since i've had elites in my lineup).
All they would have had to do was play the event like 5 times before they released it but they can't have done that

Alekk

Rookie 2
Beat it on 2nd try, but it had some very fishy moments. During the first attempt I had 4/5 shots made with a min to ago, then missed 4 straight despite the perfect releases.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.