• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Team review

Hey, guys. I'm going to do a rewiew on all my 5 starting players in case anybody didn't try them yet.

PG: Giannis Antetokounmpo (101)

Pros:

Layups: Might sound a little strange, but due to his length, the guy can jump from the FT line and pull up a jelly shot with ease.

Threes: With a relatively low shot contest, he can make threes from the logo more effectively that closer to the perimeter. A fun way to humiliate your opponents

Cons:

Agility: Feels a little slow compared to other years and cards of him

Dribbling: Sloppy with the ball. Can turn it over easily if you're not careful

-------------------------------------------

SG: Allen Iverson (102)

Pros:

Agility: Short in height, very fast in game. Can run out through defense without any effort

Threes: Very efficient from the perimeter with a smooth jumper. Can hit step backs and side step threes too

Ball...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Watermelon3

Rookie 1
I agree with giannis. His 3 was a little inconsistent, and he lacked lateral quickness on defense. He couldn't keep up with faster PGs like curry, kyrie, or kidd.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.