• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Team of the Year Promo

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
the blitz refresh everyday? so needless to say we cant finish all 5 position blitz unless if we spend NBA cash on stamina.

deeT

Rookie 1
Anyone know if you'll get the 3x 97 Masters back along with the 99 Luka? Sometimes the promos give them all back, sometimes they don't. I'd rather not lose my 97 players for only 1x99 player. haha

FarTaTo_Kun

Rookie 1
Anyone know if you'll get the 3x 97 Masters back along with the 99 Luka? Sometimes the promos give them all back, sometimes they don't. I'd rather not lose my 97 players for only 1x99 player. haha
yes you do get them back. you can choose 3 players back even the ones you didn't put in

deeT

Rookie 1
yes you do get them back. you can choose 3 players back even the ones you didn't put in
cool, cool. Thanks! This is not a bad promo then (minus the boost) and attainable. The 4 day affair is something I avoid cause I found myself just spending cash to get anything at all...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.