• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Superstar style

Altavilla

Pro 1
This is probably their most ridiculous idea to date.

If i happen to get any of these styles, does it mean I’ll have my player, during gameplay, dressed in some clownish outfit? Or, even worse, turned into a cartoon?
Has anyone faced such styled players?

Any idea how to get Shaq’s styles?
The one that gives extra XP doesn’t look too bad. Not that I need XP at level 100 but if it changes look without turning my player into some clown...
EDIT: never mind this... it’s probably a chance thing from the style set

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
This is probably their most ridiculous idea to date.

If i happen to get any of these styles, does it mean I’ll have my player, during gameplay, dressed in some clownish outfit? Or, even worse, turned into a cartoon?
Has anyone faced such styled players?

Any idea how to get Shaq’s styles?
The one that gives extra XP doesn’t look too bad. Not that I need XP at level 100 but if it changes look without turning my player into some clown...
EDIT: never mind this... it’s probably a chance thing from the style set
Yup. Have faced a luka with the clown outfit. Cant believe people spend money on it

TomH

Pro 2
Yup. Have faced a luka with the clown outfit. Cant believe people spend money on it
You mean his 90s style work out clothes? Or is there really a clown outfit? 🤦‍♂️ I did get the shoes/socks that give him a +1 3. That was a lucky pull. And since I have him leveled up to 99, I’ll take it. I wont be getting any mascot heads. I mean, really, just a little dignity EA. BTW 99 Luka is worth it. And I took a gamble on Oladipo because my LD lineup played weak , and it paid off. Both cards play really well.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
You mean his 90s style work out clothes? Or is there really a clown outfit? 🤦‍♂️ I did get the shoes/socks that give him a +1 3. That was a lucky pull. And since I have him leveled up to 99, I’ll take it. I wont be getting any mascot heads. I mean, really, just a little dignity EA. BTW 99 Luka is worth it. And I took a gamble on Oladipo because my LD lineup played weak , and it paid off. Both cards play really well.
Ya the 90s style outfit..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.