• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Suggestions Box & Changelog

Alekk

Rookie 2
Is everyone seeing this colour layout, as shown in Alekk? video?

It should look like this?

6B48ACAE-6D5D-45B4-8F95-EBAA6F0FDC24.png

No, I showed an old video, but the flashing glitch is still there with the new template.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Ah, okay.

I?ll get someone to look into the flashing screen it shouldn?t be happening, it doesn?t happen on my device and it?s an iPhone - what browser are you guys using on mobile?

Alekk

Rookie 2
Ah, okay.

I?ll get someone to look into the flashing screen it shouldn?t be happening, it doesn?t happen on my device and it?s an iPhone - what browser are you guys using on mobile?

It lags on the most popular browsers on the Play store - CM Browser and Dolphin Browser. But it works fine with simpler browsers like Firefox.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Ah, okay.

It lags on the most popular browsers on the Play store - CM Browser and Dolphin Browser. But it works fine with simpler browsers like Firefox.

its ot but congrats on being a mod and the signature art is looking fire

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Guys, may I please request 2-3 screenshots on different browsers possibly sent to my inbox?

I am trying to replicate this issue but have had no success as of yet.

It works clean on chrome/safari on mobile.

Is anyone experiencing any issues on desktop or is it all mobile related only?

Thanks for your support guys.

TMac

Rookie 1
why is the box in a basketball it looks dumb and doesnt make sensse just hve the basket ball on the own

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Hey guys.

Tmac -

1) The view topic is that way to due the systems configuration - It works somewhat differently to NBALiveGG however topic name, subject name and general post contents usually suffice in describing what page you are on.

2) The box in the middle of the Basketball is mean't to be a pillar - and the pillar symbolises strength in unity. Ie, For the fans - by the fans. We are unshakable ~

3) Unfortunately no pack opener, however we are working on some interesting things behind the scenes.

Betaman411 -

Thanks for pointing out those discrepancies - it was specific to the News forum as there are some custom permissions on that category to allow only topic creation by staff/editors however all members are able to post, delete, bump, attach, edit they're own posts in that section. The reason why the custom permissions were on is because anything posted in that section is featured on the home page so it needs to be somewhat monitored.

On a side note - we are looking for more editors/news writers if anyone is interested you can send a sample of work to my self, Stewie, torch or Alekk.

Thanks guys and my apologies on the late response here, I seem to have overlooked these questions - Luckily @Stewie bought it to my attention.

J04

Rookie 1
Guys we need some fluidity most times it takes some time to load...and feel like lot of options here and I click one but it goes to other...

Some clear view and fluidity will b good...

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Guys we need some fluidity most times it takes some time to load...and feel like lot of options here and I click one but it goes to other...

Some clear view and fluidity will b good...

Hi J04,

Thanks for the feedback.

The loading time I am currently working to optimise - which links are going to the incorrect place? If you could let me know via pm or this thread I will get this fixed asap.

Thanks

A

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.