• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Steve Kerr > Strategic Medal

GrizzFan

Rookie 1
CC8084A1-2922-45FF-AEF4-3EF9C66027FC.jpeg
89BA04E3-C011-4C70-848D-D8D30114E036.jpeg

Both are without any Jerseies, courts etc.
Kerr seems to give a much better boost what’s your thoughts?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's not much better It's because elite thievery maxes at +25 while gold highflyer maxes at +30 It's only 5 points better for a boost that doesn't matter much

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
It's not much better It's because elite thievery maxes at +25 while gold highflyer maxes at +30 It's only 5 points better for a boost that doesn't matter much
Just a general question on boosts, what medal/item is the best currently? Strategic medal? I have power medal boosts but I am forced to put in 10 power players and it sucks.

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
Strategic EASILY
Man I have 103 ovr recently full 10 strats players but no idea on how to reach 104 for now like many top players. What is the best PG boost and could you help me with the best Court & jerseys for Strategic plan?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-53-26-871_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-07-18-12-53-26-871_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 144

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Man I have 103 ovr recently full 10 strats players but no idea on how to reach 104 for now like many top players. What is the best PG boost and could you help me with the best Court & jerseys for Strategic plan?

Thanks
I think it's ur court/jerseys.. use the bucks jersey and the Barclay's court

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
I think it's ur court/jerseys.. use the bucks jersey and the Barclay's court
Thanks will do man. And now I am not sure if I should spend more to get 99 Jokic. Is it necessary or should I wait? Because I think they keep increasing the ovr of promo players

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks will do man. And now I am not sure if I should spend more to get 99 Jokic. Is it necessary or should I wait? Because I think they keep increasing the ovr of promo players
Yes they are raising the overall that's supposed to happen

You can get Jokic but it's not important since the difference between him and Bill or Wilt in your goal to reach 104 is small

Thomas Lee

Rookie 1
Yes they are raising the overall that's supposed to happen

You can get Jokic but it's not important since the difference between him and Bill or Wilt in your goal to reach 104 is small
Yea I guess you're right, especially since this GOAT boost doesnt seems to be team boost

glx

Rookie 1
You would need the barclay center, a nets jersey (the one with the agility boost, not the shooting one) and for example the thunder jersey. I think the pelicans jersey will do too, not sure.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.