• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Stats of maxed free Elevate Hayward?

Re: Stats of non pack hayward

I'm interested as well. I have the tokens to train him but not sure if I wanna spend 40k per level.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I fixed the title but here's your answer the pic I have is the 82 pack one maxed compared to the free one

Attachments

• 1548261890565.jpg
    1548261890565.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 775

cire2245

Rookie 3
is the 82 pack version also boosted to 96? Mine remains at 95 but seen several players in sd that their free version is 96, same goes to whiteside which i find weird if not for hidden stats which is still a mytery.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
is the 82 pack version also boosted to 96? Mine remains at 95 but seen several players in sd that their free version is 96, same goes to whiteside which i find weird if not for hidden stats which is still a mytery.

Almost none of the pack versions get a +1 yet both of the pack Butler's do for sure and I think the pack Griffins do as well but if the free version of the player gets boosted then the pack one doesn't and vice versa I think Covington is the only exception to that

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Sir Stewie, How much cost it wil be from 88 to 95 Hayward?

10k TP per level (70k total) and 40k coins per level (280k total) the same amount of TP is in a perfectly trained 88 elevate card so if you don't want to grind out 70k TP and if you have a pack card trained to 88 then you can just use that if you want but if you pull a 92 pack card that is 100k TP so you could use that if you don't mind the 30k TP wasted

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

10k TP per level (70k total) and 40k coins per level (280k total) the same amount of TP is in a perfectly trained 88 elevate card so if you don't want to grind out 70k TP and if you have a pack card trained to 88 then you can just use that if you want but if you pull a 92 pack card that is 100k TP so you could use that if you don't mind the 30k TP wasted
U can use a 82 card trained to 88 to train another 82 trained to 88?
Ie 82 hayward ( at 88) can be used to train 82 whiteside ( at 88)?
Edit: tried it. Thanks

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

U can use a 82 card trained to 88 to train another 82 trained to 88?
Ie 82 hayward ( at 88) can be used to train 82 whiteside ( at 88)?
Edit: tried it. Thanks

Yeah sadly only the pack ones can be used as TP (16k for a 82 and 100k for a 92) and for every additional TP put on them that carries over too they claim that the 70s can't be used as TP because the system doesn't recognize them as anything other than a 70 but it doesn't make any sense considering that doesn't matter for the cards that come from the packs so it's just a way to have people buy packs

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.